England grow (outside)

tanno20

so am thinkinh this year i should start a grow journal which i think it should be fun hehe:smokin:

Am thinkin bout growing durban poison which has a high yeaild and is said to do well in climate in the UK.:cheer: By the way ppl living in the uk its said that summer and spring coming earlier this year for this reason am planting my round mid May;) well i'll see what the waether is like first.

post and commets are welcome..........acutally its better if u post crit more than phares cause am not that experience wen it come to the flowering period.....because i had a feild of 33 plants rip from me......oooo well as long as am not caught

ok am not sure wat to grow. am thinking something with high yeild, can do well in uk climate and mold resistant......ooo and not somthing to expensive

and so my initial research tell me my best option are:

nothern light (i know it not a outside strain but i grew these last year ouside and it boom to such big plants even surviving in through rainstorm)

swiss miss (seen a grow log outside aswell and they done great)

ppp ( was in the same log and it was even better when fin than swiss miss)

top44 (good but slow start as i found out las year )

basically most of these are form nirvana but am open to suggestion tho

oo and not to mention holland hope

by the way have any1 dry der weed under a tree b4 outside of course. i read a dairy that som1 grew it outside and dry there to although he did a slight (very very littel mold problem) i might do this cause smell is a dangerous thing since i don't own the place i live in. i don't think i'll be bad wen its dry and in mason jars....would it?

ok so i done more research and one that intrest me the most is KC 33 X master kush:

KC 33 x Master Kush. This is a F1 hybrid of our famous Master Kush and the original KC33 from master breeder K.C. Brains. This selection is bred for outdoor cultivation, but has great greenhouse and indoor results as well. KC33 x Master Kush is hearty, mold resistant, and easy to clone. The smoke is smooth, with a rich herbal flavour. Though moderate in strength, KC 33 x Master Kush has a long lasting buzz.

º Packet contain 10 seeds

º Plant height: Medium Plant
º Stoned or high?: Medium Indica/Sativa
º THC level: Low THC
º Flowering Weeks: 8/9

º Yield : 550
º Harvest Month: 8

From Nirvanna

If any1 done a grow on mater kush or this strain b4 vould u give a a few discription or if u have a grow dairy even better.

hmm won't be odering till lat Feb so still got ages from now. Any1 got ideas of what they want to grow this year? :popcorn:

Is it true ppl that idoor green is better than outside grown one?
even if its the same strain:rollit:

Have any1 oder from dr dank seeds?

Really cheap nirvana seeds there but reliable dunno. has any1 oder from there?
only 1 and a half moth to go till start planting. still thinkin bout wat strain lol

for all those ppl who love to get cheap fem seeds check out Green house seeds. i mean there are so cheap and some of the greatest strains but u should also check out there vids: really gd.

defo getting da great white shark fem seeds (dey say it does great outside to with amazing resins and trich with the highest quility buds).

great seeds comp in my search up till now!!!!!!1

starin: BIG BANG
Awards:3rd prize HTCC 2000.

Genetics:Skunk, Northern Light, El Niño.

Effect:Very known for its medicinal properties, it is sold in the Dutch pharmacies as prescription medicine.Relaxing and calming effect.

Flowering indoor:9 weeks will guarantee the full range of cannabinoids. Commercially ready in 8 weeks. Yield up to 800 gr/sqm.

Very good on SOG and ScrOG systems.

Flowering outdoor:Ready at the beginning of October in the Northern hemisphere and in April in the Southern one. Yield up to 1000 gr/plant.

THC: 13.13%

CBD: 0%

CBG: 1.43%

Genectic: The church

Awards:Not yet introduced in competitions.

Genetics:Swiss sativa, Skunk, Super Skunk, Northern Lights.

Effect:A heavy indica feeling that evolves in a long lasting cerebral high. A special taste and a very social effect.

Flowering indoor:9 weeks, with a yield of 700 to 800 gr/ sqm.

Flowering outdoor:Ready in early October above the equator, in early May in the Southern hemisphere. Yield up to 900 gr/plant. Great resin production and very resistant to mould! Recommended for humid or rainy areas.

THC: 16.2%

CBD: 0.12%

CBG: 0%

and soooooooo many more strain that i want to get what should i choose?????:smokin:

oooo these are green seeds house by the way

gonna order The church on the 14th of feb and gem them round the begining or mid march march cause ssummer is coming ealier than usual this year in the uk.

oo ppl can u tell me what can of fert should i use for outside growing?
of gem am gonna put them straight into the soil so no hassel. this is what i did last year wit NL and it went BOOM after planting into the soil.

You sure have posted a bunch lol ... I wish you luck on your outdoor grow.
:peace:

I thought for a minute that i had clicked on his user name and was reading his last 10 posts seeing no replies :oops:

Good luck with the grow mate

Re: King kush and Himilaya gold outside grow

so order my seeds 10 himilaya gold and 1 pack of king kush. heard it was meant to be some boss strain...hehe

should be here in a week or two :cheer:

perparing the soil outside. any1 know what good fert i should use organic if possible:popcorn:

kings kush cold likely have some problems outdoors because the buds are really dense but himilaya gold will do great I ordered most of my seeds from greenhouse trough Dr. Chronic and all of them came and germinated except for the hawaiian snow that dropped and never found :rollingeyes:

Back
Top Bottom