Enough Lights For Space

AgedMaster

will 2 300w leds mars hydro sp3000 and a tsl 2000 and a 600w HPS be enough for 8 autos in a 12x10 room would I need to bunch them together or could I space them out

You'll probably get uneven growth mixing HPS/LED?
I'd guess if you arranged the plants closely in 2 x 4' rows and bunched the lamps LED - HPS - LED you'd have enough power
Thanks pal 4 plants are about 3 weeks a head do u think I should have those under leds then have younger ones under HPS so they stretch a little

Thanks pal 4 plants are about 3 weeks a head do u think I should have those under leds then have younger ones under HPS so they stretch a little
Your call, depending how old the plants are - anywhere near flower?
Long time since I used HPS, but I never liked to use them on young plants because they stretch soo much
I'd be looking at another LED to replace the HID to be honest, it will be much easier in the long run and you'll save the money on leccy

Your call, depending how old the plants are - anywhere near flower?
Long time since I used HPS, but I never liked to use them on young plants because they stretch soo much
I'd be looking at another LED to replace the HID to be honest, it will be much easier in the long run and you'll save the money on leccy
Hi pal I am signed off due to disability's I cant afford another light I have just spent £500 on equipment I have to make do with the HPS. I will be growing photoperiod next time I am going to keep one as a mother plant and take cuttings from it I will be able to afford another LED next time I will buy a larger one. I will put them in 2x4 rows as u suggest thanks

Hi pal I am signed off due to disability's I cant afford another light I have just spent £500 on equipment I have to make do with the HPS. I will be growing photoperiod next time I am going to keep one as a mother plant and take cuttings from it I will be able to afford another LED next time I will buy a larger one. I will put them in 2x4 rows as u suggest thanks
Do you have the option to swap out the HPS for MH during veg?

Do you have the option to swap out the HPS for MH during veg?
Hi pal we have decided to use 2 tents I have a 1.2mtr tent and 4x4 tent the leds will be in the slightly bigger tent. This time I am growing with someone else because I had police trying to look through my windows I have wrote a guide for her to follow. I never thought about using MH I will order one there not to expensive I will switch to dual spectrum for flower or do you think I should buy a flowering bulb as well will it be better than dual spectrum

Back
Top Bottom