Eradicating groundhogs from an outdoor grow

J420

First i dont know if this question belongs in this forum but it was the closest i could find.?
I am growing Afghan-kush,g-13and White Widow which all are approxmemtly 2 months old in and open caged area,some our in buckets and alot of the g-13 is planted in the ground.
My PROBLEM:Groundhogs.I luv wildlife but when it comes to my plants thats a differnt story.It seems i have at least 3 groundhogs within a 5 acre area.My plants are all caged in because we have horses and they cannot harm them because of distance but these groundhogs seem to come and bite usually just the top off.Yesterday he bit the top off my best Kush in a bucket.
I have tried a mixuture of pure peppermint oil which there allergic too along with cajun red pepper and water then i soak socks with it and hang it from buckets,putting the stuff in there holes etc,foot traps which they seem to step around even know there hidden and i was once an avid trapper so i am getting discoaraged this hasnt worked.Also have used bleach,pouring urine all around perimiter,etc.Pouring peppermint mix all around perimiter,etc.
What sucks is my father isnt keen on me growing in his house which i will be here till i decide to rent/buy but hes up in age and needs help but my moms has noproblem with it.So i see myself movin soon because i can do it legally as i am a cardholder and inside is the way to go and i got all the quip i need to get rollin.
sorry post so long.Anyone got anything that might help.??Any suggestions appreciated-J420:rollit:

Step 1: Drive to your local video store and rent Caddyshack (for the extrermination methods)

Step 2: Rent Groundhog day (For the groundhogs)

Step 3: Apply Bill Murray's extermination methods upon the groundhog. (His battle is against a rascal of a gopher, but same principles will apply)

Step 4: Sit back and light up as you are groundhog free!!

Thanks Bill Murray!!

:rofl::xmas: In all seriousness goodluck

Back
Top Bottom