Espalerish summer plants

7.5 weeks into flower (middle plant is 305+ days old, started in late November 22) I have been on the extreme low end of feeding only using ANs overdrive. I'm getting my first deficiencies. I did get some bud rot on a mazzy kush.
This is the 4th day of torrential down pours. - I intended to cover the area with greenhouse plastic but caught that vid two weeks ago and it really took it out of me. Unfortunately now the bag appeal of my plant will suffer because of that.
The mazy kush on the sides will be done within 7-10 days. The main show E.C.D.O.G still needs the full 14 days.
Finished buds and some early harvest shots up next.

w7a.jpeg

w7a1.jpeg

w7c.jpeg

w7d.jpeg

w7e.jpeg

w7f.jpeg

w7g.jpeg

w7h.jpeg

Harvested about 60% of the main colas in between 8- 9.5 weeks of flower. lost a couple ounces due to caterpillars pooping and causing individual nugs in colas to get bud rot.
Temps in the 50s every night so colors are rapidly increasing. They are covered but i dont think i can/should push it for much more than another week.

o3.jpeg

o3mazzyOG.jpeg

o4.jpeg

o5.jpeg

o5a.jpeg

o5b.jpeg

o5c.jpeg

o7.jpeg

o11ecdog.jpeg

o11mazzyog.jpeg

Its always a concern. In the past I have had motion sensor lights/cameras down on the water. Here in the burbs You would be on camera by 20 differnt individuals by the time you got to my house and left. There is always them damn kayak ninjas... I have always had a good boy to scare them off.
Over the years I have planted specific things as camouflage tigers eye sumacs, elderberry, vitex, passion flower and annual castor beans to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom