Ever hang out at drive-inn's?

'69-'74 there were still a few local drive-ins...... motor heads & their rods on tues. nights @ one joint....same crew thurs. night @ another. The old Apache had great big juicy burgers and nice fries or onion rings too, of course thick milk shakes and a decent game room w/ 2 pool tables that were a real bonus as we minors had a hard time shooting pool as most tables were in taverns.....

we still have one. open in the summer 1 or 2 nights a week. its small and you can't get away with anything.

i like to hang out by the restrooms, chicks like that.

there was a really great drive-in in lancaster cal. when i was growing up. it had a big room with a huge window so you could sit in there and watch the movies like a walk-in. so all ya needed to do was jump the fence and go sit in there. saw alota free movies that way.

do ya'll remember drive-in pizza? god it sucked.

:peace: there use to be one in Coalinga, Ca. but it went down in a wind storm, remember the storm that caused that major accident on I-5? that is when we lost that drive in but there is one in Armona. 6 persons per vehicle for $5.00. we take our own munchies and medication. :bong: Drive in pizza, yeah, tastes like cardboard when cold, hell when hot too! I do love the bottomless popcorn and soda, expensive but everyone can enjoy the movies yes always two movies for $5.00 in Armona. Stop by and follow the aroma, that may be me. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom