Sold out

Happy Kitty

Today, I went to my local club around 10:30 this morning, thinking I would beat the crowd. When I got there, I counted 38 people in front of me!!! I think everyone had the same idea as me.
We saw the board with the list of what they had that day. I was making my selection in my head. Then I looked in the case on my first loop in the snaking line. What! Their were only four kinds of smoke to choose from.
Ok, so half of that list is already sold out. While comiserating in line with the others, we were passed several samples, which helped ease the frustration. Second loop...now there are three kinds. but the time we made the home stretch, their were two. I swear when we got to the front their was one!!!!!
Luckily it was Hash Plant, which gives me the high I am looking for. I bought it and left feeling like I won a prize or something.
I wondered if the people standing in the back of the line even got anything.
I asked the guy in front of me if he has ever seen this happen before in any clubs he visits and he told me he has.
So today's visit wasn't so great. I don't get to the clubs much so I look forward to the visit.
Has anyone ever heard of this, or had it happen to you?

Peace and Happiness:peace:

Yea it has happened to me a few times. Remember herb doesn't grow on tree wait a sec yeah it does lol but just like anyone else the shops can go dry. Fast week medicine get confiscated by chp thief's there are lots of reasons why a shop might not have anything. This happens it sucks but its a fact of life. I would love to meet a heavy smoker who gets his herb of the street that every time he has called the guy had it,. Just doesn't happen sometimes its dry where you are. I use to go to 5-6 shops in a day to counter act this problem. As most shops have different vendors. Maybe if you have more then one shop in your area you could check them out

As I understand it you can have 25 plants as a CA med MJ patient? Is that about right? Anyway I'd buy some of those clones and CFLs to grow by to save $$$. I found an interesting light set on eBay that runs 2 bulbs @ 6500k which is close to sunlight and in the 'blue' spectrum. It's a hortilux type bulb w/ standard base, for flowering they include a 3000k bulb 'warm white' CFL for red spectrum. These CFLs are a cheap way to get into doing it yourself I think. You just need to buy three cheap standard reflectors at Wal-Mart (paint or hardware dept.) plug them into a quality 'breaker type' power strip, a grounded timer, and get growing.......:smokin3:
Here's the eBay link for the lights I mentioned:
https://cgi.ebay.com/3-BULB-COMBO-K...ryZ42225QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Good luck not getting shut out in the future.......:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I've got to agree with Stoner4life . Why be dependant on others ? If you can grow 12 plants legally .....by all means do so . That way you'll never have to experience short supplys or long lines ever again.

Everyone keeps saying 12 plants this is not right. It's 6 mature 12 immature. Please understand that when you're 12 immature plants flower you are then breaking the law. 6 flowering plant's per patient

It looks like it is the law, but every county sets it on limitations, some better than others.

The list that the OCBC gave me says, in Berkeley,for instance you may have 10 plants and 2.5 pounds per patient, or up to 50 plants,12.5 pounds for collectives.(sorry to say i have no idea what collectives means in this instance)

Del Norte Co.- 99 plants or fewer, one pound possession limit.

Kern Co. did allow 49 plants and 2 lbs., but has now the state limit in effect

One says you can grow 99 plants with max 100 sq ft. Can you grow 99 plants in 100 sq ft?

Some are lower than the state limit.

Colusa Co., No firm policy;case by case review;has permitted outdoors - 2 plants, indoors-4 plants, and 1.5 processed cannabis.

And you are so right, Spliff, SP420 states the patients may cultivate up to 6 mature plants, and possess 8 ounces of dried processed cannabis.

Peace and happiness

None can be lower then the state limit they can only be higher. I think the most any county has is 99. I think this has to do with a federal law as i have seen this in alaska as well

If I'm right a collective is a mj club.

That is correct.. some legal shit.. has to be collective or club.

You are right Mr Spliff on the plant count.. my mistake.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

man atleast u can LEGALLY buy it...id be happy for that...im going to try once im out of college and on my own....but i know what ya saying...being dry never is good...

peace :peace:

I spent most of my life in zero tolerence states, so I feel for you. There was never a selection of pot, it was buy it, or go without.

Living in Cali has good and bad points...

Bad - traffic, and the high cost of living:hmmmm:

Good- legal killer weed:allgood:

Peace and happiness...

Spliff Twister said:
None can be lower then the state limit they can only be higher. I think the most any county has is 99. I think this has to do with a federal law as i have seen this in alaska as well

I am not sure, but I believe Solano County is the only county that allows 99 plants.

But yet they have no co-ops.

Back
Top Bottom