ever repair your bowl?

I thought you meant toilet bowl........
I just had to do the wax ring in mine......or so I thought
pulled up the toilet to find a six inch gaping, rusting cast iron pipe coming out of the floor. Hadda sawzall that sumbitch and scab in a coupler and finally seated it on a wax ring......whatta ball breaker that was...... not to mention dirty

ive never actually tried to repair a bowl but i do have a broken bubbler that i have thought about fixing but the break is in such a bad spot, about half of the bowl is broken out, and it would be hard as fuck to fix.

modeling porcelain. they got it at michaels and any other arts and crafts store. 8 bucks for a nice wad of the stuff, good shiz, use it for many weed thing likes bongs and pieces.

ok i have a peice that cracked in half(side bubbles,and it cracked right next to the bowl and it was a clean break) i can still use it perfectly fine if i hold it together,,,but its such a pain in the ass(plus i cant keep water in it if i do that which jsut defeats the entie purpose of using it)...soo what do you think will best peice this back together,a freind told me super glue??

something that drys fast and wont get weak on me,its just a regular glass bowl

Just use Gorilla glue its non-toxic heres the link

Gorilla Glue 4 oz. Bottle

BUt i agree with most people here that it is prefferrable to just get a new piece as it is most enjoyable

Back
Top Bottom