the christmas bong.everybody make one for the holidays

BongChamp101

this is strictly for the holidays...really quick and inexpensive to do....now heres what to do...

supplies....bowl peice(i used the glass stem and slide from bong so i had a bubbler),round christmas ornaments(the ball things you hang on your tree...i found one that looked like a disco ball), and a peice of tubing..

first i pulled out the thing that hung it from the tree and there was now a hole in the top of the ornament so the stem would fit in...put it in all the way so it fit nice and snug, then i drilled a good sized hole enough to fit in a peice of tubing about 1/2 inch wide in...as long as the tube fits, fill it with a little water pack it up and smoke that shit...hit like a champ...

it actually fit perfect in my drink holder in the car...could set it in there and just light it, have the tubing in my mouth and drive without holding anything but the wheel...it was really safe...im bout to make one right now, now that i think about it...nice little gift for people that dont have peices

lol i made that last year i think it is somewhere broken in my closet....

Back
Top Bottom