Everything LED, Open Source Light?

dogsnova, thanx for sharing us this info!

what W and how many incs do you use? How do u position them?

I use at least half of my main wattage. So if i'm using 200 watts I use at least 100watts of clear inc's after the two week streach phase is over. During the two week streach phase I use aprox 25watts. Gotta still have a little in their for the speed.. Trust me I've went watt for watt after the first two week streach phase also with great results.. So you just gotta play around with them.. Trust me for the speed and trich production alone they are worth every penny.. Although some people don't like the heat they give off. I use a cool tube just for my inc's...LOL

If you would like to validate my claim about clear inc's here is something to do.

Use clear inc's ONLY for 12 hours a day for the last 3-5 days of flowering. Use as many watts as your current flowering light uses. You will see the triches improve and the smell will get much stronger. This should prove to you that clear inc's have their place in your garden...The only drawback to the clear inc ONLY ripinning method is the plants will not re-veg. So only do this if you plan on pulling the plants and not re-vegging them... It's a good test though...

If you would like to validate my claim about clear inc's here is something to do.

Use clear inc's ONLY for 12 hours a day for the last 3-5 days of flowering. Use as many watts as your current flowering light uses. You will see the triches improve and the smell will get much stronger. This should prove to you that clear inc's have their place in your garden...The only drawback to the clear inc ONLY ripinning method is the plants will not re-veg. So only do this if you plan on pulling the plants and not re-vegging them... It's a good test though...

bro i am down to run it the whole time, some reason i dont get that smell with leds like i do with HPS. could never figure that out? maybe thats why? thanks for everything bro

Here is one. Had to resize it though. I don't tend to keep pics on my PC for personal reasons...

day_60_pic_1_copy_smallest.JPG

so dose anyone think that making a led light with all of these NM would make a better led light then what we have on the market right now. seems if a company or someone used these nm and found the right ratios, they would have a better grow light then whats out their right now. maybe i too high right now? but dosent that make sense?

That chart is actually the same one that HGL used in their marketing on the forums.

I think this is the better way to go. Instead of debating which company came up with the right answer that they can milk the most. We can beat them to it and just make the best light possible. For a lot less $$.

Personally, I think there should be an emphasis on strictly flower. A 300 watter (actual, not equivalent.) This product would have the most value for most, if not all. Having a specific light for veg. and one for flower may be better than one for both and you're not exactly steeping on any toes because that's not the focus of any of the sponsors.

I'm with ya. UFO's veg just fine. You can get them for a little more than $100 on ebay. CFL's or several other things would work too. All have already been proven. Why waste time and energy on work others have already done?

Dogs + rep for all the info in this thread. Thanks bro!

That chart is actually the same one that HGL used in their marketing on the forums. !

Hell ya she stole it from me.. I posted it on her tread then she deleted my post then put that chart up on her web page.. Of course after she ran it through photo shop.... She has pretty shady sales tactics..LOL

Hell ya she stole it from me.. I posted it on her tread then she deleted my post then put that chart up on her web page.. Of course after she ran it through photo shop.... She has pretty shady sales tactics..LOL

thats why i don't really post of that forum, i don't see the point when you cant say how you feel without getting ur post deleted. after this test i am done with that place. i cant believe they allow that to happen! screw that place

Guy's I'm a 100% Pro Med mmj user..... Believe me I had someone help me also..

Glad to help..

I will start a tread soon and show you guy's how to use LED's and black lights to flower any strain of mj 24 hours a day.. And it can double the THC content for most strains and it increases the weight also... Yes I said ANY strain not just an auto flower. It's a nice LED trick..

Glad to help..

I will start a tread soon and show you guy's how to use LED's and black lights to flower any strain of mj 24 hours a day.. And it can double the THC content for most strains and it increases the weight also... Yes I said ANY strain not just an auto flower. It's a nice LED trick..

i seen the tread about that, allot of OG led growers on their, haven't read too much of it but maybe ill hit it up?

Glad to help..

24hrs most add some crazy weight right? since they are getting light at all times.

Irish...There are some different ways to do it.. You can shoot for more weight or more THC.. I try to shoot for a happy in between by using a proven weight producing light like HPS and then using LED's 660nm and black inc's to get the extra THC. This method can be done with just LED's and black lights or HPS, LED's and black lights. You can also use CFL's and clear inc's in the mix... Also the black Lights can be replaced with LED 730nm..The combonations are the growers choice. It's an advanced method for sure... It's harder to explain then to show. So it will be easer just to show you guy's.. It will the first tread of it's kind that I know of doing this method correctly ( at least currently).. And trust me I still can't do the method as good as the inventor...LOL .....But this I can tell you... This method is just like 3D HD 1080P.. Top of line.....

Irish...There are some different ways to do it.. You can shoot for more weight or more THC.. I try to shoot for a happy in between by using a proven weight producing light like HPS and then using LED's 660nm and black inc's to get the extra THC. This method can be done with just LED's and black lights or HPS, LED's and black lights. You can also use CFL's and clear inc's in the mix... Also the black Lights can be replaced with LED 730nm..The combonations are the growers choice. It's an advanced method for sure... It's harder to explain then to show. So it will be easer just to show you guy's.. It will the first tread of it's kind that I know of doing this method correctly ( at least currently).. And trust me I still can't do the method as good as the inventor...LOL .....But this I can tell you... This method is just like HD 1080P.. Top of line.....

ya it is some deep stuff. so the clear lights help smell, thc and flavor? and the black are what add the weight? i am not ready to go back to HPS right at this moment. i have one more 600w full spec 3w led light a company sent me to try out and log a journal. i really want to add weight, and of course thc, but really want the weight. what would u think would be best to use with my set up? thanks for taking the time to explain this to me, this is all new to me. what are ur thought of this new light i am going to test out compared to my 126W and 180w.

is hps the only way to add weight? so it be wise to use the clear when lights on then use the black light when lights off? and if i must pic one then go with the clear light for sure?

Back
Top Bottom