LED Lighting Suggestions

NematodeOG

I have been constantly reading on here and just need an honest answer. For a 4x4 grow, if using LEDs how many Tru watts do I need for veg and flower? And is MarsHydro the way to go or what else is recommended without breaking the bank.

I have an MH/HPS but it's just too much electricity with the lights, fans, ac, etc. I really really want to believe in LED but I need tru advice from successful LED growers. I would like to spend about $400-500. Is it possible with that budget to achieve a good LED that would replace my 1000hps? Or can I just get a 150 hps with $400 led? What successful options do I have?

I only use an organic compost medium.

Thanks in advance to everyone's wisdom and knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Honestly you will be better of with 2 led light to cover 4×4 area. Probably 2× 600watt would do well in my opinion. For what you r willing to spend you could find two very decent lights. And you would only be using about half the power than the 1000w hps you have now and have way less heat to worry about. Pm me if you wanna talk more. The sponsor lights r really good here also but not always the most popular for budgets.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Perfect most 600w led lights use around 250-300true watts. And 2 lights gets you better coverage

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom