Exhaust fan upgrade.

BluNGreen

420 Member
I have gone through a few exhaust fans over the past few years and have found that AC Infinity in-line fan is the quietest and so far, the most dependable. I have three fans total two exhaust and one intake. The door to the grow room is usually open so I only have a 4-inch intake fan into the room just to help. I normally run my 6-inch exhaust during veg and the 8 inch during flower when the temps get hotter running the LEDs at 100% or close to depending on the required PAR (And yes, I use a PAR meter I would not grow without one but that will be another post). I am running 5 LEDs with a true wattage of just over 2000 at 100%.

Temperature wise the room would be hotter on the opposite side of the exhaust fan intake, so I extended the intake across the entire length of the grow area which seems to help. I used a 6-inch HDPE perforated pipe connected it the exhaust intake and plugged the other end. The big box hardware stores carry the 4-inch pipe but I had to go to a pipe supply company to get the 6- inch. only running this on the 6-inch fan. I was told that they only order the 8 inch in bulk.

IMG_7587.jpg
IMG_7586.jpg

I have gone through a few exhaust fans over the past few years and have found that AC Infinity in-line fan is the quietest and so far, the most dependable. I have three fans total two exhaust and one intake. The door to the grow room is usually open so I only have a 4-inch intake fan into the room just to help. I normally run my 6-inch exhaust during veg and the 8 inch during flower when the temps get hotter running the LEDs at 100% or close to depending on the required PAR (And yes, I use a PAR meter I would not grow without one but that will be another post). I am running 5 LEDs with a true wattage of just over 2000 at 100%.

Temperature wise the room would be hotter on the opposite side of the exhaust fan intake, so I extended the intake across the entire length of the grow area which seems to help. I used a 6-inch HDPE perforated pipe connected it the exhaust intake and plugged the other end. The big box hardware stores carry the 4-inch pipe but I had to go to a pipe supply company to get the 6- inch. only running this on the 6-inch fan. I was told that they only order the 8 inch in bulk.

IMG_7587.jpg
IMG_7586.jpg
Awesome review! This makes me really want to get myself a few Ac infinity in line fans. I have a lot of their other accessories and they are definitely leading the way right now for the indoor growers scene.

Back
Top Bottom