Exhaust for window unit?

Fatnugz

Could anyone help me with this...ive seen it before but im not exactly sure how to vent it correctly...im working with a window unit made by Goldstar...its fairly good sized and has the typical metal filter on the back for the exaust and its pretty big too...does anyone know how i could possibly make an exhaust to pump out of the crawl space so it doesn't fight itself by heating up the room rather than cooling it off...if anyone can help let me know, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :thanks: :rollit:

i may be too tired but I'm not really following your question? Rig a window AC unit to exhaust a crawl space?

Hello,

I too am going to use a window ac unit to keep my grow space nice and cool in this hot summer weather but i will also being using an exhaust fan. If using the fan, do you think that defeats the whole purpose of using the AC because all its going to do is suck out all of the cold air through the exhaust. Your help is much appreciated.

:thanks:

Hey Tonga....I am now using an A/C unit as well and found I had to alter my 6 hour dark cycle time to coincide with the hottest part of the day and run the a/c at that time without using the exhaust fan. It has worked for me so far.

Hey Tonga....I am now using an A/C unit as well and found I had to alter my 6 hour dark cycle time to coincide with the hottest part of the day and run the a/c at that time without using the exhaust fan. It has worked for me so far.

Hey Poker Shark,

I think i am going to do this. thanks for the advise.

Back
Top Bottom