CFL soil grow summers crop!

Fatnugz

Well im back at it again, Ive been here before and was using a DWC kit and about 2 months into i had to shut down for various reasons...its now a couple months later and im back for a full blown summer grow, this time using an organic soil and cfl's. i learned the heard way with new 7 new girls that were killed over night by dampering off :oops: so now were starting over.

=+=+=+=+=+==========+=+=+=+=+=+=

Soil is a Miracle Gro Organic Choice garden soil
= 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

1- TCP 68watt = 300watt
2- N:vision 23watt = 100w
2- N:vision 27watt = 100w
2- N:vision 42watt = 150watt
1- LOA 7020GL - 17watt = 75watt

= 16,095 lumens

= 1,075watt equiv.
= 269watt total output

Timer is set for 18/6 off around 12:30pm on around 6:30am

i have a 10 gallon reservoir with 4 gallons of water which i add 1/4 of a tsp of B.C. Grow to water with once a week. otherwise i occasionally water with pur water by sprayer to prevent over watering.

a few pics for now of the 3 week old...still in the process of germinating, only a few more days left before they're ready for soil.

2440.JPG

3373.JPG

light_shot.JPG

Re: !!!cfl soil grow summers crop!!!

nice, looking good plant green and helty good luck, are your going to add nuts and if so what kind have you tought of ?

i only water once a week with the nute solution...and basically i just fill a sprayer with water from a 10 gallon tank with 4 gallons of water using 1/4 the solution of B.C. Grow ill be using B.C. Bloom for flowering

Well here is another weekly post, i got pictures of the week old sprouts and the 4 week old girl. I topped the 4 week old last weekend and over the week she has bushed out quit wonderfully. Havent had any problems to speak of so far. Happy growing everyone.:bong::peace:

= 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

2- TCP 68watt = 300watt

= 20,295 total lumens

= 1,375watt equiv.
= 337watt total output

1605.JPG

2442.JPG

3374.JPG

4297.JPG

5232.JPG

6203.JPG

7174.JPG

Nice set up...is that tin foil on the walls? If so you should look into getting some mylar.

+rep Good Luck :rollit:

just letting you know that tin foil absorbs more light then it reflects also Ive heard bad things about miracle grow being used for ganja any way i wish you the best of luck!

yeah its tin foil and there is two sides to foil...one that absorbs and one that barely reflects...i just plain and simple don't have the money to go buy a roll of mylar...its expensive...at least at the hydro store here its like 95 dollars for the roll they have...no thanks and yeah ive heard and seen that the miracle grow solution for plants and stuff like that is bad...but ive never heard or seen anything bad about the organic garden mix, ive actually seen 9 beautiful full grown females in the same mix. Thanks for the support :cool:

You can use mylar emergency blankets instead of tin foil. Much cheaper. ;-) You could probably find them at walmart in the pharmacy section where you get the first aid kits.

:welcome: I just couldn't help myself, this plant is so photogenic. Ive grown quit a few plants in the past couple of years but this is bar far one of the most impressive plants ive grown. Needless to say she looked great today, all the new growth is bursting out everywhere. :rollit:

:rollit: ~~~WEEK 4~~~:rollit:

= 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

2- TCP 68watt = 300watt

= 20,295 total lumens
= 1,375watt equiv.
= 337watt total output

size1.jpg

8155.JPG

7175.JPG

2443.JPG

3375.JPG

11167.JPG

1606.JPG

1852.JPG

and if anyone can tell me what this is that would be nice lol :grinjoint:
damage1.jpg

yeah its tin foil and there is two sides to foil...one that absorbs and one that barely reflects...i just plain and simple don't have the money to go buy a roll of mylar...its expensive...at least at the hydro store here its like 95 dollars for the roll they have...no thanks and yeah ive heard and seen that the miracle grow solution for plants and stuff like that is bad...but ive never heard or seen anything bad about the organic garden mix, ive actually seen 9 beautiful full grown females in the same mix. Thanks for the support :cool:

Hello again if you cant afford Mylar i would suggest a cheap tin of flat white paint that would be a lot more efficient. or just get a few meters of Mylar if you've seen a successful grow with the soil your using then yeah fingers crossed every thing should be ok i think its the stuff with slow release ferts in it to stay away from. anyway best of luck mate.

:welcome: Another awesome day in the growing world. Thanks to Brain Dead i got 2 clones from a very beautiful mature female plant and i must say they are quit superb. hopefully ill be able to keep this strains around...keep in mind..these clones were taken from a cfl grow just like mine, same lights, same soil, and were also bag seeds. The mother plant was incredible. :rollit:

IMG_05191.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

:welcome: well this is my end of the week update, as for the clones i took when i put them in soil only one made it...i figured id loose one at least...but the other is still standing tall and looking healthy. The 5 week old and all her new growth is looking simply amazing. Still running the timer on 18/6 but this Monday im doubling every light i have so i can split the room so i can get ready to flower her. I'm gonna slowly change the timer till its at 12/12 at the end of week 8 and hope for the best in the following days of flowering. :ganjamon:

= 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

2- TCP 68watt = 300watt

= 20,295 total lumens

= 1,375watt equiv.
= 337watt total output

The babies...the only ones out of 20 that survived the damn dampering off.
4298.jpg

5233.jpg
]

7176.jpg

8156.jpg

1607.jpg

2444.jpg

3376.jpg

6204.jpg

Happy growing everyone :headbanger:

:welcome: Here's another weekly post for you people to take a gander at lol.

I've changed the lights up just a bit..instead of having quit as many I just bumped it up a bit. I did in fact get the window unit to work......after lots of trial and error of course...but I did it, So if anyone ever has had a problem check it out ill explain how i built it...its fairly simple.

= 0.10% - 0.05% - 0.10%

TCP 68watt = 300watt x4
N:vision 42watt = 150watt x2

= 22,000 total lumen
= 1,500watt equiv. output
= 356watt total output

-well here it is..my semi-finished product of my exhaust...it consist of a sterlite 10 gallon contaner that snugly fits over the back just enough to were the vents on the side aren't covered. i cut two holes for two ducts ...i dont have any fans to put in them yet to creat a booster for the heat so the a/c works more efficiently...but what i have works. Its air tight with aluminum adhesive tape and insulated with a moving blankets from rooms to go haha...works great :ganjamon:

1608.jpg

2445.jpg

3377.jpg

6205.jpg

5234.jpg

4299.jpg

this is a little something i have to help keep the cold air coming into the room at all times. Its just a duct i ran the the whole were the 1-gang box for the cable outlet was...simple...pull the nails out run ur duck and mount your fan. it sucks the 70 degree air from the bedroom right into the grow space 24/7, helps the a/c unit a lot also.

7177.jpg

8157.jpg

Back
Top Bottom