extreme noob question: how do you smoke

chiprior22

ive gotten high about 20 times id say, all from my piece. i was smoking with ym friend yesterday and he said i was doing it wrong and even tho i was getting high i could get even higher. so heres what ive been doing:
after i inhale from the piece as long as i can i inhale through my nose for a while and then blow out.
what should i be doing in terms of after i inhale the smoke?
i know its a stupid question but please help me out
thanks.

Lol, dude just smoke...

i had some problem where someone
said i wasnt putt my mouth around the end
of the piece right or some shit, i dont know.
too long ago for my to remember.
but you should just keep smokin n youll get......
...better at it? Haha yeh.

Just don't forget to take the pips out dude.
Other than that, smoke it however the hell you want. If you get high you are doing it right.

^ yeh thats what happened to me... i smoked somewhere between 4 to 7 times before i actually got high... and sometimes i would smoke a hella lot... and like all day with some friends... but just felt a little buzzed and relaxed... but one night i smoked outta a bong the first time and woooooo lemme telll ya... that was some crazy shit.

if your using a piece that has a carb... just
-light and keep lighting for about 1-2 sec while sucking the smoke into the piece.
-once its filled with smoke take your finger off the carb and clear it
-hold in as long as you can.. (its best to never hold it in less than 3 seconds in my opinion)
-let it all out.
-weee!

lol just pull the smoke in your mouth and breath more air in simple.

lol the first time i got really high i was standing on these steps. after about3 pulls on an 4 gram blunt i fell off the steps i was so toasted.

sometimes it hard to take a REALLY deep hit in fear of choking (for me at least) but what would you rather: not choke, or get blazed?

A good thign to try i just learned last weak is hyperventilate, take alot of really quick breath in and out for about 10 seconds, you might get lightheaded which is ok unless your driving. Then hit it hard. holding it is cruicial but its hard after you hyperventilate. then boom you get tingly for a few sec and like a really good high for a bit. I dont know how it works by my friend is a nurse she said its got something with starving your brain for air. tried it with kb first that works great i also did it with some mids it was ok.

Suck down that smoke till you cant
no more and then hold it as long as
you can, and I'm not talk like 5 secs.

If you can inhale so deep that when
you talk smoke dosnt come out ya
mouth then you have it down!!

What I do is I take a hit clear it and take 2 quick breathes and break the smoke into my lungs and hold it and hen release Biggest head high after the hit then you completely retarded.

Back
Top Bottom