Faking the Urine Test

TheGreenBaron

Hey guys, this is my first post in 420. Just had a few questions for anyone who is willing to answer.

I have a drug test coming up and I've stupidly quit six days before the test. I've smoked every day , multiple times a day, for a year. I'm 21, 5'8, 145 pounds, and male. I know that I probably won't be able to get the THC completely out of my system until 30 to 35 days have passed, and I'm not quite willing to take the dilution/detox route, so I'm thinking of using my friend's clean urine. My questions are:

What's the best method for this? Will something like a travel sized Scope bottle, taped to my inner leg under my gonads with a hand warmer or two taped to it, work and stay warm?

How long can I hold the urine before the test before it goes bad, if it does?

Will the heat pass through to the Scope bottle or will I need some other source to hold it?

Any help or good methods will be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Take your friends urine a day or 2 before the test. Are you sure he's completely clean including prescription drugs?
A small 2 or 3 ounce plastic bottle works good. Just make sure its well flushed out before you use it. I would go to the drug store and pickup a stick on temp strip, put that on your bottle and then use it with just water to practice a little to keep the temp in range. Usually just sticking it in your crotch after nuking for 10 seconds will keep it within range.
If when you go to pour it into the collection cup and its a little low on temp just rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple of seconds and then hold your thumb against the temp strip. When it says 98 walk out of the restroom and hand it to the tech.

Back
Top Bottom