Fans

Half Pipe

what is the best way to figure out how big of intake and outake fans to put into a 3'wide x 6'long x 6'high closet space and how often should I run them, all the time or off and on different times alternating, or etc... you get the just of the "?". please any insight would be greatful

Ya me to! what i was trying to figure out is how I could run Co2 in there, but with my fans running at all times, Im not sure I can.

I run my alcohol brew Co2 producer all the time. I have a small air stone on the end of the tube to spread the c02 finer. I have this hanging over a few bud sites. C02 is heavier then air, so it falls onto the plants. My intake fans are both at the top of my tent, so they aren't going to suck the co2 out right away. Co2 is going to fall down, plants breath it as it does so, then my ground fan blows it back up a bit, my high fan that points downward spreads it out, etc. it stays in the tent for a while before leaving, and my alcohol making co2 generater is always pumping out co2. It has to.

I could put a balloon or condom on the end of the tube while lights are out, to save the co2 because it is not wasted when lights are out, then I could open the condom and release all that co2 when lights kick on or when I wake up.

Back
Top Bottom