FAQ: For the coughers ;)

Blackleaf

Unique
This is for all you who just can't avoid coughing your precious asses off ;)

So how can one avoid this shit, it's really simple...

Joint\Blunt:
Try to smoke the J softer, don't pull on that thing as if it was the last J on this planet, exhale slowly through nose.

Bong:
Fill the bong slowly, and then hard for 0.2 seconds until you release the carb\pull out the slide(exhale a little through nose first if needed). Empty and exhale slowly through nose. Never pull back in the middle of a rip, that's just gonne make it worse, and please don't try to fill the bong completely if you'll just die a little inside from coughing.

Pipe:
Don't suck on that like a vacuumcleaner, chill out with that pipe. Let it rest, but put it out first. Exhale slowly through nose.

I guess you'll understand the rest, just chill and your lungs will thank you in the end.

You like writing faq's don't you?
this one is unique lol... pretty cool nice job man...

Yeah, i just figured out that i don't cough anymore when i hit my bong real hard...
So i just thought i'd share my style ;)

And i am pretty fucked up :allgood:

thats why alot of people cough up black shit.. its bad for ur lungs

LoL, well coughing OUT the black shit is good for you.

Course, the fact that it's there in the first place is the bad thing :biggrin:

So, let me get this straight, you're saying that if you hit something (joint/blunt/bong/pipe) TOO hard (=too much smoke) then you will cough? Wow... that... never... crossed... my... mind...! J/K kudos to the funny faq, but now I gotta ask, whatever happened to the PRO coughers, the ones who argue that coughing will get you higher?

Coughing gets you higher because it means less oxygen to the brain. Holding your breath, in essence, does the same thing.

AND it's less painful!!

I think Blackleaf was more getting at ways you can still hit something hard, but not cough :biggrin:

You'r correct vexy, the bong method means you have to hit hard ass fuck but not overestimate your lungs capasity.

wow

I'm deeply amazed at fucking cool most of u people are......... WOW....... anywayz u gotta give me a break... i dont meet very many smart ppl because i live in Georgia. And yes.... i am a hippie
:peace:

coughing is bad for your lung because there is air moving at a high speed scratching your lungs and may cause bleeding if you cough to much.

coughing a bit is ok... coughing your fucking brains out is not.
if you have to cough, try to tone down your cough - not hold it in, just let it come, but slow, not violent. if you're alone or not embarassed and you have to cough while smoking, try letting your voice groan when you cough and while you exhale if your cough didn't empty your lungs.

coughing will increase the speed at which you feel the effects of what you're smoking, because the increased respiration rate will increase your heart rate. you may find that your face feels flushed when you have coughed - that's evidence of your heart rate increasing - and with that the amount of blood in your brain will also slightly increase... it all serves to circulate your THC through your bloodstream at an increased rate.

coughing is not bad for you. coughing is a natural reaction to a stimulant that is irritating your lung. pot will do that. your lung is trying to expell what is irritating it - to your lung, irritation is a sign of damage, and your lungs are designed to automatically expell what is damaging, and does this by coughing.

coughing will not scratch your lung. if you find that you are coughing so much that you can't seem to stop and it's out of control, it may cause other damage, like burst blood vessels (not just in your lungs), so this could be your signal to pass it along, sit back, breathe, relax, let your lungs get rid of any alert signals that you're breathing in something toxic - for just a few minutes, till your feel comfortable, and then you can hit again.

while it's true that coughing can increase and speed up the effects, it's not good to TRY to cough. That's just silly. The best way to absorb your precious THC is to just breathe it in steadily, as far as you can, hold it, and exhale slowly through both nose and mouth.

yeah man jsut hit that shit chill and know your limits cuase youcould be in a situation that you cant cough when ever i smoke at my moms house if i cough to muck shell know whats up so i gotta keep it chill. nice faq black leafe i love reding your posts

Cough?

Last I tried I started smoking more and coughing less...and no that I only cough a little I don't get as stoned as I did before...then again I'm stoned right now. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom