Fast necrosis of leaves: Help!

honestfarms

420 Member
Hello all! It’s my first time growing cannabis. I’m growing indoors in a 50/50 peatmoss/perlite mix amended with some homemade compost, ewc, alfalfa, kelp, gypsum, dolomite lime, neem, azomite. This mix was allowed to cook for a couple weeks before use. The only synthetic thing I’m about to start using is some mono potassium phosphate for flowering.

Most of my plants look solid with little discoloring or issues. These first 2 pictures show this.
97C86207-D51B-41A5-903B-D938B1F4B776.jpeg

4DEC5ED4-62BE-4F9B-A8B4-CD534A486AE3.jpeg
However these last pictures here show the issues with one of my LA Cakes. It has rapidly browning leaves under the canopy that turn crispy within a day or 2. It’s starting to frustrate me as my other plants look nice and I am about to flip to flower.
7AA5E127-DADF-49CF-986A-639295C2C8F8.jpeg

41EE02E7-F135-483D-92E3-02888D829AD2.jpeg

8495EE03-56FE-47B4-8711-60AD4410EB4F.jpeg
Any suggestions on what this browning could be? I figured it could be potassium/phosphorus deficiency (so the MKP should help) but I’m wondering what you guys think. Any suggestions are welcome!

Hello all! It’s my first time growing cannabis. I’m growing indoors in a 50/50 peatmoss/perlite mix amended with some homemade compost, ewc, alfalfa, kelp, gypsum, dolomite lime, neem, azomite. This mix was allowed to cook for a couple weeks before use. The only synthetic thing I’m about to start using is some mono potassium phosphate for flowering.

Most of my plants look solid with little discoloring or issues. These first 2 pictures show this.

However these last pictures here show the issues with one of my LA Cakes. It has rapidly browning leaves under the canopy that turn crispy within a day or 2. It’s starting to frustrate me as my other plants look nice and I am about to flip to flower.

ny suggestions on what this browning could be? I figured it could be potassium/phosphorus deficiency (so the MKP should help) but I’m wondering what you guys think. Any suggestions are welcome!
It's too early for a potassium/phosphorus deficiency... those elements simply are not needed in large amounts during this stage of the grow.. you are not flowering yet. Your problem looks more like magnesium. Add some calmag to your watering and I believe your problem will stop spreading.

Back
Top Bottom