Favorite Grow Tent, Lights Etc Setup?

NorCAKnowYourGrow

I'm thinking I want to start working on acquiring a good indoor grow system. I don't want to go hydro at this point. I'm just comfortable with soil. I'll go outside my comfort zone later. Just want to get the full setup. I'm a novice grower so want to spend novice money. Willing to invest in what really needs to be invested in. I have space in my garage to grow but still need to go stealth - can't be havin' my garage smell like weed as I teach classes out there.

I'm thinking I want to start working on acquiring a good indoor grow system. I don't want to go hydro at this point. I'm just comfortable with soil. I'll go outside my comfort zone later. Just want to get the full setup. I'm a novice grower so want to spend novice money. Willing to invest in what really needs to be invested in. I have space in my garage to grow but still need to go stealth - can't be havin' my garage smell like weed as I teach classes out there.
Best cheap lights are viparspectra and there’s is something called ONA ,it’s a odor neutralizer .itd for sale on amazon,works really good

Gorilla Grow Tents are - arguably - supposed to be about the best, and are probably worth at least 30% of what they charge for the things :rolleyes: (they should use 14 karat gold thread to stitch them up, at those prices!). Most of them come with a 1' vertical extension that can be added for extra height. But every time I get curious and check their website, at least half of their products (and generally closer to 2/3 - 3/4 of them) are listed as being out of stock, even the more common sizes. So I'm not really sure whether they're actually trying to sell grow tents or it's some kind of mafia money laundering operation or tax dodge for a larger company, lol.

One of our sponsors, Mars-Hydro, known for their LED grow light products, also sells grow tents. They're pretty good, really reasonable in price (IMHO), and almost always in stock (at multiple warehouses around the world). If you live in the United States of America and order something that is in stock in their US warehouse, the price you see will include the cost of shipping (which is fast). Since the company is a sponsor, buying from it helps pay them back for helping to keep the forum in operation and free for all of us to use. And they have an active forum rep that you can deal with in the (unlikely) event that you have a problem. She could also probably find you a discount code if you ask nicely in her thread in the Sponsor's section of the forum.

Mars-Hydro also has some new (to them) style LED products that produce white light instead of "blurple" (pink/purple light), and they're pretty decent - and reasonably priced, too - in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom