Advice on tent setup

The tent had some pin sized light leaks, but they were a non issue. I was able to sit inside the tent in the dark and after minutes could not pinpoint any light leaks that would effects plants. I would buy the Apollo tent with no worries.

Perfect, thanks for the help. So now I will have order the tent and wait for it and the light in order to decide in which fan and carbon filter to buy.

I can tell you that for stealth, the phresh hyperfan has gotten rave reviews. comes in 4,6,8,10" varieties. the 4" pulls 35 watts (super low), and pulls 135cfm, if I remember correctly. I would also suggest buying some ducting wrap that has insulation on it, as it reduces flow noise inside and outside the tent. The fans aren't expensive, either. From the research I've done, I think those will be the fans that I'm getting when I set up my stealth grow. Sometime in the near future, I'll be creating a thread for my room so people can advise or ask questions about it. If you'd like to, you can check it out and take any ideas that you like from it. Stealth is #1 in my situation, so I'm going to spare no expense in setting up the room. Good luck man!

Thanks for the suggestion. My biggest concern is also stealth. I will be looking forward to your thread in order to get ideas for mine.

No problem man. However, I went through last night to refresh myself on the hyperfan. Looks like it doesn't come in a 4". 6 is the smallest they have. There's a YouTube video on it, if you'd like to check it out. But, basically they tested it out, and it actually draws 55w, with 315 CFM. Which is still awesome. The box does say 35w rating though. I just had a little dyslexia with my numbers, I apologize. Hope this helps.

yeah apollo is a good brand as well from what i have seen, and agromax. there are likewise many choices of tents out there, haha, and until its in your hands, you never quite know what you're looking at.

I picked a tent i could get shipped within my country for 200 and that turned out to be a Mars 3'11x3'11; I know you mentioned mars tents already, so that might be a good place to start if you're getting a light there!

if you want to grow 2 plants, i agree with JuanCarlos, a rectangular tent would be a better use of space and probably require less power to light up.

Really? This is the one i was looking at and Ruby at Mars told me it was not available in Canada.

Hm, yeah mine was shipped from ontario to bc in a couple weeks, there was no customs stamps or anything. Could be they are out of stock now, maybe i got lucky?

Back
Top Bottom