favorite rolling papers?

Vato Loco

:ganjamon:personally marley's.rizla's.or rollie's i hate anything tobbacco related it makes for an unpleasent spark. i wasnt picky before but im a serious smoker and i love to enjoy my hemp..

Smoking King size or Bob Marley Medium

Two favorite brands....

JOB (French Lights) 1.25

Zig Zag (Slow Burn) Orange 1.25

Never have tried Juicy Jays though......I love a good strawberry/mint candy after a joint though.....

:grinjoint:

Goldenwraps or the clear papers.

I'm a cigar type of woman

orange zig zags 1.25 (king size if you like fat cones)
raws, these are nice because they don't have glue or other bad shit and they taste great
marley's arn't bad either

I tried the Bob Marley's~~nice~~
I also like orange zig-zags~~&
juicy jays~~love those flavored
papers~~have tried the clear
ones~~didn't care for 'em
for sum reason~~need to
try the hemp~~sounds good~~
PEACE OUT~~

Bee23, it's just a big fat cone shaped joint or spliff

smoking-spliff-1973.jpg

I'm good at rolling joints so all the papers do the trick for me. The only paper that I don't like are the ones with a wire in them. I forgot what they're called.

I always thought that they were messily rolled fatties. Thanks drizzz :)

Well, that's also sort of true. In order to make the cone shape you need to kind of roll it loosely. My best friend has mastered the cone roll.

In the early 90's there was a shop on St. Marks place called the reggae store. I can't remeber the owner's name (R.I.P) but that's where I smoked 'cones' in the backyard.
I bet someone will remember that shop...

Zig-zag kutkorners slow-burning for me. I've tried a Juicy Jays blunt wrap once.. Hard as hell to roll in my opinion.

JOB Double-Wide for fatties...zig zag 1.25 for regular.

Don't like the clear ones 'cause they don't seal well. Same with the hemp ones, the glue isn't very good.

Back
Top Bottom