Favorite time & place to Blaze

Love to smoke outside under a covered porch when its nightime and raining, perfect...

But otherwise, i love getting home and firing up the bong, 6 ish..

i like to blaze on my porch outside my room while the sun sets. listening to some good progressive house. incredible.

i like to go and smoke down at the park and then toss the frissbee around with my bros.

Oh hands down on the roof in the city at night. And with no more than two people. It's an enviroment that kind of puts you in an insightful high. A really calm and quite high.

I love to just look out and think about nothing. City looks so quiet.

And if you have a friend, a good friend, you can start some serious discussions.

i blaze when i wake up and then i eat and workout and then i blaze mostly for the rest of the day but thats only the days that i got nuthin to do

but my favorite by far is in my backyard like right now its late and i wanna go back there but its so fucken dark and ill be loud so that sucks.. so ill just toke and then go get fresh air works great =]

Offa work, back at my house, in my room, at about 9 PM. Get something to eat and get ready for Daily Show/Colbert Report on Comedy Central. ahhhhhhh. It's just my thing.

john stewart is the man, and The Word is the best part of that show... I remember john in HalfBaked, which I still dont have... what am I waiting for lol

ummm lets c - in the morning when the sun rises (but thats hard cause i cant get up) but mostly in the late afternoon when it is just about to get dark.

MG420 said:
john stewart is the man, and The Word is the best part of that show... I remember john in HalfBaked, which I still dont have... what am I waiting for lol

im pretty sure 'The word' is on the Steven Colbert show, but yeah jon stewart is halarious, watch his show allthe time..

I don't have half-baked either, or none of my friends do, we usually all saw it at different times and was probly rented from outside sources.

Why is this movie such a relic for stoners?

Back
Top Bottom