Favorite time & place to Blaze

MG420

what is your favorite time and place to blaze? mine is about 2:15pm in my room I get to blaze and relax for the rest of the day

i would have to say around 6pm in the living room.Come home after a day at work, sit on the couch, relax, play some xbox live and smoke some weed.

Favorite time would have to be around 6-7pm in the evening outside on a nice day chillen on my balcony with some good friends.

Out in the sun with my mag glass so I can Solar Vape it.

i really enjoy smoking at the beach... and i usually try to wait until after noon to smoke

I like to be outside. Out in nature is always good. Just don't start a forest fire or anything. Setting by any body of water is fun.

Fav Time: 4:20am & 4:20pm

Fav Place: On the beach but that's not a possibility just outside relaxing wherever it's nice and quiet.

anytime i love to blaze..i prob blazed like every minute of the day. I would choose like 8pm, at my house by myself, at my friends house with a bunch of us, or at the nearby park wit a few friends.

Man i like to smoke all day but my favorite time is around 9-10 pm in my room while i play some xbox live
because i cant stand being in the heat and where i live is hot so its nice when its nightime and i can relax with the cool breeze smoking a bowl playing xbox.:bong:

I also have a little creek by my house that i like to go and blaze at 4:20 in the shade by this little waterfall. quite peaceful.

favorite time: Midnight when the stars are out

favorite place: my little mini forest of bamboo in my backyard

Daylight, noon is good.
I like to blaze outside under my deck looking out at my backyard which is beautiful in the spring and summer. Too bad I have allergies and can't smoke a lot during spring.

thats the best, sitting out on the back porch blazing, throw some burgers on the grill chill out. Down the shores the best but its rare iwe do that, jersey shores where its at.

favorite time would be around 5 when its still light but about to get dark outside...favorite place would have to be this one lil spot on the hills with da girls!

yeahh everyone i know smokesss.... u gotta love cali =)

I sometimes go for a walk down the P. B. Trail....... there's a pine forest along a bend in the river, it's old growth so the floor of the forest is a soft bed of pine needles..... me and the dogs kick back while I burn one. It's amazing, we're so remote I never run into anyone out there, leaves me feeling like its my own little sanctuary. Anytime is good, in fact I believe it's time to finish that joint :smokin: :peace:

Anytime it rains or snows, I like to go outside somewhere covered or in a car and toke one while watching the percipitation fall. Listening to the rain drops falling is very soothing to me, and my favorite scenerio to smoke in.

Back
Top Bottom