FECO: too concentrated to consume for rec users?

THC Onlyfans

Hey everyone, so me and my gf are recreational users (edibles & joints), and she has trouble sleeping it helps her. I recently made some tincture and today I turned it to FECO. Now I'm reading online and because this stuff is so concentrated it seems to cater to patients who take it for cancer, schizophrenia, etc....but there is no information that I can find for everyday users and whether its safe or a good idea for someone like myself or my gf to take. The FECO will be ingestive through a capsule, or at least what was the plan before I thought of this. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated for those we have experience with this stuff. Thanks in advance

I prefer strong tinctures.
I use an ounce of quality bud, 650ml of 200 proof alcohol and evaporate it down to about 11 to 13ml.
ONE drop out of the dropper is sufficient for daily maintenance and mild paid or just a nice mellow high.

I use between 1 to 4 drops depending on need.
Placed under the tongue it starts to come on within 10 minutes which I also like as opposed to 90+ minutes like normal edibles.

I prefer strong tinctures.
I use an ounce of quality bud, 650ml of 200 proof alcohol and evaporate it down to about 11 to 13ml.
ONE drop out of the dropper is sufficient for daily maintenance and mild paid or just a nice mellow high.

I use between 1 to 4 drops depending on need.
Placed under the tongue it starts to come on within 10 minutes which I also like as opposed to 90+ minutes like normal edibles.

Okay, makes sense....so I can basically take my tincture and evaporate it down to whatever I want depending on what strength Im after. Does the consistency of the tincture become almost maple syrup when you evaporate from 650ml to 11-13ml?

btw....saw you on youtube about 30 minutes ago going through videos, these 2 guys were reading your comment. what a coincidence...LOL

Back
Top Bottom