F'ed up now I need help

Bj3315

This is an indoor grow 2 rooms first room is for veg second is flowering room. After starting with 11 plants I culled 6 for being male. Yesterday I checked the five that I kept only to find out that they were all male. Now either my luck is really bad and all the seeds were male (which I highly doubt) or I f'ed up and one slipted by me and pollinated the rest. I have 2 questions. Keep in mind I have never intentionally grown males.

1. If i decide to just go with it and finish the grow knowing that they are male will there be residule pollin left in the room to where my next crops will turn male?

2. Will the seeds that I get from these 5 be good to plant for a future crop?

#1 you got bad luck #2you will have to srub the whole room down bleach and all #3 if they are all male you wont get any seeds just pollen you need a female to pollinate to get seeds from.:peace:

well if they are hermies than yes you will get smoke and seeds, some say that the seeds will be female. but I would think that the seeds would have bad genetics continueing to give more problems in your next grow. imo

Back
Top Bottom