Feedback

Kingcody

420 Member
Hi guys. This pic is of my first seedling. Hoping for some feedback. Temp 25-28 celcius 55-60% RH. just wondering why it looks droopy with leave curl. It was dry in between waterings. 6 days since the last watering. The RH does spike to 80% at night. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thankyou

Attachments

• 20181226_230631.jpg
    20181226_230631.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 36
If it's overwatering I see roots coming out the bottom of the pot should I transplant to the 5 gallon with bone dry dirt?

If it's overwatering I see roots coming out the bottom of the pot should I transplant to the 5 gallon with bone dry dirt?
You want your dirt to be somewhat wet before transplanting but not overly saturated. Transplant into dry dirt then give it a good watering. The drooping is most likely from your plant being root bound. Up pot it and water and she should bounce right back. As far as Rh goes you want it to be high right now so 80 is no problem for now. Try to put the soil to the top of your next container so the roots have room to stretch but not to the very top so watering isn’t a pain.

Re potted it into bigger pot. Day later and she has perked right up. I'd attach a pic but its lights out at the moment. Thanks for your advice.

I think so. I have an 2x4x8 box I buildt, but my understanding of I want her to grow large a 7 gallon would be preferred

Attachments

• 20181228_131031.jpg
    20181228_131031.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 36
  • 20181228_131035.jpg
    20181228_131035.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 28
Iv been having alot of problems with minerals from my humidifier. I have recently invested in some distilled water. I'm qurious How often I should run my extractor fan for fresh air. I'm running Led's so with no fresh air my temp is around 27°C. I do have my fan on a smart plug and can program run times.
Thanks again for your help

Iv been having alot of problems with minerals from my humidifier. I have recently invested in some distilled water. I'm qurious How often I should run my extractor fan for fresh air. I'm running Led's so with no fresh air my temp is around 27°C. I do have my fan on a smart plug and can program run times.
Thanks again for your help
You want your temp to be a little lower than that. Not much but I like to stay at 78°F or lower. What I would do is run your fan consistently and just adjust it to get a decent temp/airflow so you have fresh air in the tent. Pull the air out of the tent and allow a passive air intake. - That's just me some people might do it differently.

Back
Top Bottom