Feminized Autoflower Grow

JAnderson19

Hey guys, I am attempting to grow for the first time and I am trying to gather as much information on it before I make any stupid mistakes. Being that it's my first grow, I am looking for a simple operation.

I am looking to grow between 1-3 plants. I am also looking to grow feminized/autoflower plants because I have read that they are much easier to manage. One thing I am worried about is what type of nutrients and fertilizer is needed, if any, for autoflower plants.

Any information regarding this grow style would be greatly appreciated. If a topic like this has been posted already, i would also appreciate if someone could direct me to it, I just joined as a member,

thanks and be easy

Edit: also what type of soil would be recommended

Assuming an indooor grow:

1. Dr. Earth POTting soil, organic, probiotic-good stuff
2. Feminized auto flower seeds (I love the Hijack auto)
3. Germinate in solo cups and transplant when your babies are 2-3" tall, 5-7 days old.
4. 100-150watt CFL's are fine for vegetative stage, high pressure sodium essential for flowering but for 1-3 plants, one HPS 250 watt bulb is adequate.
5. Because of the richness of the soil and the fact that auto-flowers don't want a lot of nutrients, you may not have to feed at all.
Auto-flowers generally have a 60-70 day seed to harvest time frame and I only feed 1/4 strength veg fert once and 1/4 strength bloom once during the grow. Remember, auto-flowers like soil light and airy so don't compact your soil.
Here's a picture of one of mine at five weeks:
IMG_32253.JPG

Back
Top Bottom