DoubleO420

Where is the best place to buy Fertilizers (quality and savings)? I'm looking for a 5-20-5 fertilizer for the flowering stage, still haven't been able to locate it, any help would be appreciated! :Namaste:

you can order online GH makes a nice line up or find your local hydro shop the more you buy I'm sure the shop owner will give you some hooks ups after you keep going but 5-20-5 looks like a organic fertilizer ?? are you doing soil, DWC , hydroponic ????

As of right now I'm in the learning process of growing. And I live in Wisconsin, so we don't have local hydro shop or any other type of Marijuana supply shops. I've been binge watching grow videos to learn how to grow my own weed using a grow tent, and one of the video's that I liked very much was naming some of the types of fertilizers I should use, that's where I got the 5-20-5 from. I've had zero luck locating it, so I was hoping maybe someone on here would be able to point me in the right direction. So I appreciate any help I can get! And by the way, I don't know what GH means, like I said I'm in the learning stages of growing.

Back
Top Bottom