Fertz?

4iLLEsT2bTCH0

ok i have a couple questions. i have 3 seedlings and one clone. its been about 1 week since we got the clone. there wasnt any rooting gel or anything involved. so i dont kno if there is any root growth with the clone. the first seedling is 4 days old. the other two are 2 days old(since sprouting) im new at this, and i have a few questions. i should already kno the answers bc i spend most of my time on this site reading the journals. but whatever im a stoner and i dont remember everything. so i went out to walmart, to get some things i need. unfortunately my bf didnt wanna spend the money on the lights that i want, but i did get some plant food. it isnt the best in the world but all they had besides it was miracle gro, which i do kno is a NO NO. so instead i got something called Expert Gardener all purpose water soluble plant food 24-8-16. i dont kno if that is the right strength, but i was planning on starting the nutes lightly at first and then moving up to full strength. it shows on the box the different plants and the amounts to use. i kno that tomatoes and weed are similar plants, so should i use the strength recommended for the tomatoes? when should i start feeding the clone and the seedlings? any advice will be appreciated!!! thanx<33

ANYONE KNO THE ANSWERS TO THiS?

yeah i already told him that, he plans on getting them sometime soon... im so excited about this!!

o yeah thanx<3

24-8-16 wow that high nitrogen.. I've tried fox farm grow big at 1/16 per gal and still had some burn. Watch that nitro on intro. go verrryyyyyy light. better to little than fry.

Back
Top Bottom