Few pics .

420AM&PM

Heres a pretty fat sack i picked up friday afternoon ....

100_14961.JPG

100_14991.JPG

100_14971.JPG

My buddy showed up last night with this lol ....

100_1517.JPG

Sweet little tray for all the buds .... Or stems ...

100_1520.JPG

He's trying to get it to hook up to 2 hoses coming out .... all he needs it the little adapter ...

100_1521.JPG

This bowl is fuckin huge ...
100_1522.JPG

I got really baked last night lol

Re: Few pics ...

that bowl size is like baller status LOl i cant afford to fill that fucker up HA. nice bud, nice pix

dont bother getting two hoses because then youll be fighting for the hit.. its better wit just one hose and passin it around becaues then u get the full hit.

nice hookah

Nice bud. The hooka is tight to. We smoked my friends the other day. Four hoses was way to much. It was hard to hit it real good. Sometimes it looked like one of us wasn't getting anything.

Hookahs are the shit because everyone can smoke at the same time. It's like there is a unity thing. I like them for that and because I always get fucking blown off hookahs.

Oh, hell yeah.. I have a friend who with the same hookah, different color. I think she said she picked it up at Spencers for 50 or so bucks..

She showed me some directions that came with the hookah and that tray, I believe is for your coal.. So you can keep the bowl burning or some thing along those lines.

For the coal ?? Like where from ? This hookah just hits amazing, it started to hit real shitty, like you couldnt even pull air through it, so we took it apart and it was fuckin covered in resin, like where the main stem connected to the bowl, it was pretty much pluged, we cleaned that and it hit like a champ, my buddy would put up 2 lighters and just start hitting your hardest and you'd just start choking lol ....

I love hookahs. The way hookah is supposed to work it you put the weed or tobacco in the bowl a screen on top the a hot ass coal on top on that. It heats up the bud similar to a vaporizer. Doesn't burn it. Before my hookah broke i'd pack bowl up with mixture of bud and tobacco like 50/50 it would last about an hour of striaght smokin. your left with not ash but what you get from a vaporizer turned way up and one hell of a buzz

Holy shit, I never new that lol .... I always thought you just used a lighter . Learn something new everyday ....

fill it up with the shiska(the flavored tobacco) and sprinkle the ground up weed on top of it.you get fuckeeeed up.

JamesF said:
fill it up with the shiska(the flavored tobacco) and sprinkle the ground up weed on top of it.you get fuckeeeed up.

u mean SHISHA right? my frined moved to Saudia arabia a few years back, last summer he came up with his hookah and some shisha(mango and apple flavors). Sooooo good... theres this other type of tabbacco called dokrah which is just sick. never treid mixing it with weed though, thought it would be a gross mixture.

The bud smokes good, Its not like the shit i was getting last summer ... But that guy moved about 3 hours from here, Now im getting it off and older friend, He's and awesome guy and can get shit that would blow my mind but, i have other things i need right now, One of these days i'll go up and buy a half of his dankest shit and take some pics .... Right now im just buying like o's of ok dankish buds ... Like that shit thats in this thread, its pretty good bud, better than mids but .... Not the best lol

Back
Top Bottom