Filters

ONE-ILL-420

I feel like putting a filter in my joint... Will this hurt me in anyway? I take these filters off of cigarettes nothing special. What do filters contain, and would it be better to smoke with or without a filter?

Tried it once, found that I didn't get as high as without a filter. Eff that. Why would you wanna filter it out? If it's to make the joint sturdier or to make sure you're smoking all of the herb, just use a roach (crutch, whatever you wanna call it) and get that benefit without filtering hardly anything out. Plus I've found that a classic spliff rolled with a paper roach pulls much better because of the better air flow through the roach.

Roach it up, that means get a piece of paper or light cardboard roll it up and put it at the end of the joint and roll it in.

bergdawg said:
Roach it up, that means get a piece of paper or light cardboard roll it up and put it at the end of the joint and roll it in.

Yea man, you can do that or just when your done rolling estimate the length its got to be and cut it and roll it up to fit in there, i usually cut a strip on a zig zag pack ... I def. wouldnt use a cig filter.

I've never used a filter. My friend did unpack a cig and fill it with weed. I didn't smoke it with him though. He was high, but I don't know how it compares to without a filter.

well someone told me a while ago that smoking anything is bad for you. its the whole aspect of fire, chemical break down, substance burning, all that jazz. if you use a filter, its actually better for you do to the tars that can build up after smoking for a while, but it all depends on how much you actualy smoke and what you smoke besides MJ. some people roll a spliff , take three puffs once for wake and bake, again for lunch and b4 bed and consider that smoking all day, while for others smoking all day means rolling a jay every hour on the hour!! (its cool either way, i have done both) but as long as you give your lungs a break exercise and keep your body tip top, or atleast tip, you should be ok. BUT as with anything, andi mean every/anything, moderation is the key, not too much or too little at a time. we all have one life to live and should enjoy it, but try not to get crazy, i am still looking forward to the day we can all finally come out of our grow closets and ahve a cannabis cup in the real open! :peace:

Using a filter on a joint filled with cannabis means your filtering things out. Things being THC. Meaning you're not going to get as high.

Why do that to good ol'e mary jane?

Don't use a filter, use a roach, like everyone else said.

And if you're going to empty a cigarette and fill it with green, rip the filter OFF before you smoke it.

Back
Top Bottom