Final Flushing for noobie

Surf420This

Whats up 420....Getting closer to harvest and I want to be prepared....been doing a ton of research and watched a ton of videos on how to flush before harvest. I guess I'm still confused. So you want to flush 7-10 days before harvest in soil correct? So when I do this, I pretty much drown my plant until runoff ppm is around 250? for 5 gal pots, that would probably be around 11 gals per pot wouldn't it. I just feel like that is a lot. Then after that, do I let it dry out completely and do the same thing again, or cut it down, or feed only water like normal (when pot feels light) until ready? Thanks for your advice! :Namaste:

Eyo! You flush with tap water, no ph ajustments needed since you are just washing the soil, 3x times tour container. Let it dry, you can repeat that or after it dryes just water normaly, or you can repeat the flush depending on how fast the soil dryes...

Yep.. You could use something like Flawless Finish or but only if you believe what they write on the bottle... Or Flora Kleen, much cheeper...

Yep.. You could use something like Flawless Finish or but only if you believe what they write on the bottle... Or Flora Kleen, much cheeper...

Cool, thanks for the good info man

Back
Top Bottom