Finally found it

Scottsquatch

I finally found the original Romulan. (Its now considered an heirloom Strain as its already 30 yrs old. I'm starting to feel old too! LOL!) I tried getting it from Ace, but my bank sucks with international transactions, so that never panned out. These folks were on Strainly and a bit more affordable too. They offer up Romulan seeds every 3 yrs or so. They were part of a genetic preservation project and Romulan was one of the strains they were working to preserve. I was lucky to stumble onto them and I'm pumped about these seeds.

Sweet! I need to check out that seed bank! Been hoarding-i mean collecting way more seeds than i could grow because...you know...decision anxiety LOL
"Ooh, this is supposed to be good...but i loved that when i tried it...hey, that's the stuff the Mrs liked when we were in Amsterdam!...oooo...these are RARE! ONLY TWO LEFT!! MUST ORDER NOW!!!"
so on and so forth...
I keep telling myself to run just one strain and get it dialed in, let it be my thing...well, maybe two...one daytime and one night time...
But what's the harm in pheno hunting a few beans to start looking for a mom for the next run? Ooh, and for fun i could pop this auto in my veg tent...

I dont care. its Several lines of Romulan worked together in a genetic preservation project. Is it the 100% original? No. Is it in the ballpark? yes. Is it actually close? yes. Thats good enough for me. I plan to get Aces version eventually as well. It was collaberated with the original breeder's son (who also had a clone from the original) and they kinda reverse engineered it or whatever you wanna call it. Thats not the original either, but I bet its close. I'll settle for the closest I can get. I fricking loved that strain.

Back
Top Bottom