Grape Romulan Pheno Hunt Anyone? - Perpetual - Start 2 Finish

Sycc

Just as the title says lol.
Strain: Grape Romulan x Tahoe OG x Vanilla Kush - I have an ASSLOAD of seeds from this project, going to run through most of them. Going to try and find the ones that lean more on the Romulan side. I'm pretty sure I won't run ALL of these here in the states, as I've made plans to move to Canada with the love of my life :circle-of-love:
HMqlBP0.jpg

HMWCzI2.jpg

For now, they're still in starter cups & pots in 50/50 pro-mix & coco (hate coco, shit medium compared to 100% pro-mix or rdwc, imo. I would rather use FFOF/FFHF than pure coco)
I'm not sure exactly when I popped these, as I really don't keep track. They're not that much right now. Made this journal just to be able to look and see from week/week.
Yes, this is going to be a journal from start, to clones, to flower. So far, I've got 11 total for now, and 2-3 of them will be thrown out as they can't keep up, oh well. Just more reason to pop more seeds.
Phenos will be labeled after they get transplanted this coming week. They've been under HPS for a little over a week now, going in 3g's.
Here's what I've got pics of so far.
Enjoy :Namaste:
nyS9RXk.jpg
m0yXrXF.jpg
ftKo6F4.jpg
azkbN5X.jpg
Od10Cxw.jpg
MS15iNr.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom