420 Magazine Background

The Lab: Perpetual Experimentation

The Physicist

For real though, the blue dream is taking over all haha, but those roze leaves im falling in love with such fatty wide indica leaves, where as the blue dream is super sativa long pointy fingers
7FF0434F-1E64-43E3-BDA5-504AB82B6A03.jpeg

The Physicist

The new babies, lemongrass, romulan and vanilla frosting are finally over their transplant and pH shock and starting new leaf formations. T minus 1 day until full ignition and blast off

Will be keeping an eye on this one. Sadly I can't experiment but watching what people like yourself are doing is a very exciting thing for me. My experiments at the moment, I suppose, is keeping a plant short. If you have any tips on keeping a sativa dominant strain under 80cm then I'd love to hear it.
Best of luck, bud. But it seems you know too much already for luck to be a variable!
Add more blue spectrum, cool white.

burdok420

Add more blue spectrum, cool white.
So at the moment, she is under a 150w LED. It claims to be full spectrum so we'll see how she goes. It's only day 6 so a little early to tell, but I tweaked the lights a bit so I'm hoping optimum plant to light height and good training will keep her under control.
Feel free to pop into my journal and have your say, any input or advice is always welcomed!

Slowpuffer

Does anyone have any bro-science cloning myths they would like debunked or tested? Let me know! We don’t want to miss trying something new!
High physicist, love what you're doing and subbed !! My bro-science myth is cutting the stems at an angle.

@Physicist. I like you, I really like you dude. You topped your Vanilla Frosting too early. Your blue dream is getting too much lights and doesn't have enough space. Overall you are watering too much, with too much nutrients. I literally don't believe your temperatures for lights on and lights off. Your main stems are thin and dry. Your medium lacks creativity and proper activation. Where is all your Potential Hydrogen? How is your soil Biology, how are you keeping it alive. Homie, you are a scientist, but this isn't science. This is using a scientific approach for a natural process. Feel your plants. I didn't once hear about you playing them music. Why are you De humidifying? you live in Manila? Come on dog I know you can do better. Look up CaliGreen on youtube. Homeboy knows his water composition, and biology well enough. Heres my back up to flex the nuts.. Like, are you stress training? no.. The answer is no. Again I like you, you have great energy and determination, you have so many great things going for you. Get a little finesse, and homie you could win the cannabis cup!

Attachments

For real though, the blue dream is taking over all haha, but those roze leaves im falling in love with such fatty wide indica leaves, where as the blue dream is super sativa long pointy fingers
7FF0434F-1E64-43E3-BDA5-504AB82B6A03.jpeg
If you watch the Cali Green series on youtube. You'll note, Blue Dream is not inherently Sativa dominant. It depends on how you grow it. The blue dream he grew, tested to be Indica dominant.

Hey physicist, can you scope out my recent pics and tell me how far from harvest I am? Fighting mites so I'd like to get it cut and dry as soon as i can

Top Bottom