Finally got my set up

Soilwork

So i finally got my set up.

Got some flowering clones WW under the light.. this is some what of an experiment. I cloned them about 5 Weeks ago and they have been outside for 3-4. Hoping under 24 hrs lights they will turn back to vege.

Anyone had experience with this kindnof thing? If so advice welcome.

Shoule i be giving them any nutes untill they revert?

420-magazine-mobile399102736.jpg

Under t5 for now with some pissy less to support. Think 15 watts each.. really hope at least one takes of.

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Finally got my set up.

Also what about lst yet? I feel i should wait untill they revert bedore nutes and lst.. but i also i no idea what im doing..

Nice ill feed em tomorrow let them get used to the light.. always there to help sneaky. Cheeers mate

So i finally got my set up.

Got some flowering clones WW under the light.. this is some what of an experiment. I cloned them about 5 Weeks ago and they have been outside for 3-4. Hoping under 24 hrs lights they will turn back to vege.

Anyone had experience with this kindnof thing? If so advice welcome.

Shoule i be giving them any nutes untill they revert?

420-magazine-mobile399102736.jpg

Under t5 for now with some pissy less to support. Think 15 watts each.. really hope at least one takes of.

They will reveg and you will love the growth. Lst once you start to see true leaves appearing again. First you will get some smooth single blade leaves. And then slowly they will revert to normal growth.
c05be132c574ee16dbc3223e06e2448a.jpg
2 reveged skunk1 clones.

"carpe diem"

Also should i have my exhaust fan going even if there is no smell??

It's up to you wether or not you run the exhaust with no smell. I run mine at about 1/4 speed through veg, just to keep air circulating well. It is a large part of how I control temps in my tent too. Too cool= time to slow the fan down, too hot= time to speed the fan up.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's up to you wether or not you run the exhaust with no smell. I run mine at about 1/4 speed through veg, just to keep air circulating well. It is a large part of how I control temps in my tent too. Too cool= time to slow the fan down, too hot= time to speed the fan up.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Think ill leave the fan for for now atill waiting for my temp and rh gauge to show.

After the clones were rooted yes but you are reveging the whole plant so full light would be ok . The more hrs of light the faster I think. Haven't tested that theory yet though lol.

"carpe diem"
Yea thats what i thought. They were under full light during cloning. But have since been out side with roughly 12 an 12. Soo let the experiment begin.. they are well rooted

420-magazine-mobile1684031084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile478768008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile25184347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1007531177.jpg

Soo not looking good. Been under a liggt for a week now and they are just budding harder. Think it was too late for them. :( might just get some wii nuggats i guess

Back
Top Bottom