BC Nothernlights The Roommate

diesel7

20151130_225941.jpg
20151125_221857.jpg

I finally took my seedlings from out of my clone dome under 1 T5 light and put them under 1 MH 400 watt light.

I transplanted them from 1 inch rockwool to 4 inch rockwool when i saw the roots coming out from under the 1 inch rockwool

Ive been hand feeding them:
Optimum Hydroponix Silicate
Optimum Hydroponix Supermax B1

In the clone dome heat/humidity were good, tonight was the first night in the "roommatw" so will see if the humidty increase it was abit low.

The rockwool cubes feel abit on the cold side.

Here is my problem, the plants are 2 weeks old and they seem to have slowed down in growth and some of the leaves are yellow.

Im growing Black Indica sees from Crop King Seeds

The rockwool is damp, i dont think ive been over watering them but im not sure i give them about 3ccs of water each on a syringe.

Temps are 28.1c and humidity 38%.

I know the humidity is low in the clone dome it was about 75%.

your Humidity is low you need to get that around 50++++++ 60 but if your humidity is good in the doom your fine if you have the room i put a cup of water in the dome with a fish water stone in the cup of water bubbolen away to keep the humility good

ya just do a low dose don't make it strong even there a few weeks old give then a 1 week feeding keep it nice and slow and keep upping it ever time before you know it there poping

I put the water in the reservoir and the humidity is still only 39%

on your dome make sure the flaps are close then you want to open later on believe it or not i had clones and seed a few months back in the summer it was hot and super dry but sill the clones and the seep pop no problem and everything veg nice and the humility was only 41 42 all the time do you sill spray water on the leaves helps the clones and keeps the humility up i do this throw out the day

Their no longer in the dome...i put them in my bc nothernlights roommate hydro set up

you should be fine just keep spraying water to help the humility and do a light feeding and make sure the ph is good and you have a nice set up its looking good

Back
Top Bottom