Finally my body is telling my mind what needs to be done - Only took 60+ years

Back in the very early 80s when I smoked a little a favorite was Acapulco gold. Now that was some good stuff. That would be fun to try growing but it's probably extinct now with all these new fangled strains.

You can get Acapulco gold seeds from Barney's
420-magazine-mobile856456627.jpg

beez, while I don't have any advice concerning MMJ and back issues, I am 61 and do have some personal experience with back pain and arthritic knees. For me, I found that walking was a great way to help out both. I walk a minimum of 30 minutes a day and it seems to help quite a bit.

It's a micronutrient and is Calcium and Magnesium. You can buy it at any garden center sold as Dolomitic Lime aka "Dolomite".

I'm looking at a 32 oz. bottle of Cal Mag Plus on Ebay for $15.25 with free shipping. Also a 1 gallon bottle for $40 with free shipping. Not really sure how often you use it and how much you use each time.

beez, while I don't have any advice concerning MMJ and back issues, I am 61 and do have some personal experience with back pain and arthritic knees. For me, I found that walking was a great way to help out both. I walk a minimum of 30 minutes a day and it seems to help quite a bit.

I actually enjoy walking. I have two dogs and walk them about a mile each morning. The worst thing for my back is just standing doing nothing, or fly fishing both of which take me out in about 2 hours. When I get back from walking the dogs I work in my veggie garden for about an hour or so each day. The kneeling and getting up and down is getting tougher on my knees.

But you are right about the walking, it does seem to help.

Back in the very early 80s when I smoked a little a favorite was Acapulco gold. Now that was some good stuff. That would be fun to try growing but it's probably extinct now with all these new fangled strains.

hey old man, google "cannabis seeds Canada" top 2 or so are North American Seed bank these guys have it I think??

another very good one that pops is CropKing Seeds, not quite the selection but powerful shit every body likes, esp.

the autos, high cbd and auto cbd. yeah that gold, panama red, oaxan, is still available as the breeders use it.

I'm looking at a 32 oz. bottle of Cal Mag Plus on Ebay for $15.25 with free shipping. Also a 1 gallon bottle for $40 with free shipping. Not really sure how often you use it and how much you use each time.

Dolomite is $10 for 50 pounds.
Liquid doesn't stay in the soil very long.
Your call.

Dolomite is $10 for 50 pounds.
Liquid doesn't stay in the soil very long.
Your call.

The Dolomite is a powder/granules correct? How do you know how much and how often to apply it? Also what do you do just put some on the surface and it leeches into the soil when you water the plant?

The Dolomite is a powder/granules correct? How do you know how much and how often to apply it? Also what do you do just put some on the surface and it leeches into the soil when you water the plant?

1/8 cup every six weeks. (Half handful)
Sprinkle on top of soil and water normally.

So today a package arrives via UPS and it's addressed to me. Since I'm pretty much poor I was positive 100% it wasn't something I ordered. So I pull out my trusty Case pocketknife and start cutting the tape off. I open the box and see white metal poles. Now I'm at a complete loss. Finally found directions and discovered it is a 2'w x 2'd x 4'h grow tent. Remember I had mentioned that my wife is on the fence about me trying to grow a couple plants? Well that is my wife and why I've loved her for over 35 years. She had asked me casually last week what size grow tent I would want if I were to get one and the above is what I told her. Yesterday the 10 LED mini spot, 28W full spectrum bulbs I ordered for $3.00 each arrived. I've been working on a PVC fixture on which to mount them. That will give me 280 watts which I will put with the four 24" fluorescent fixtures I got at Walmart. The Foxfarm Ocean Forest arrived today (the bag was much smaller then I thought it would be) and I'm anxious to see it do it's magic. Cal Mag plus was ordered yesterday. I bought four plastic plant buckets (approx. 2.5 gallons each) from the Dollar Store for $3.00 each. Four of them fit just perfect in the little tent. I imagine I could squeeze 5 in there if the strain wasn't real bushy.

So I have a grow tent, soil, buckets, lights, and nutrients...........I'm just missing one thing now

man-O-man, I'm getting chills thinking about how excited you must be, quite a rush I would think. be cool, relaxed and calm. That

is until the shit hits the fan, then one is allowed to freak.

1/8 cup every six weeks. (Half handful)
Sprinkle on top of soil and water normally.

Okay, so I have to research everything cause I'm a nerd and that's how I learn. I was reading about dolomitic lime today and it mentions that it corrects the PH in acidic soils. Wouldn't changing the PH level of the soil have an effect on the ability of the plant to uptake certain nutrients?

man-O-man, I'm getting chills thinking about how excited you must be, quite a rush I would think. be cool, relaxed and calm. That

is until the shit hits the fan, then one is allowed to freak.

Is the shite hits the fan the same time you pull out the brand new spring loaded trimming scissors?

Okay, so I have to research everything cause I'm a nerd and that's how I learn. I was reading about dolomitic lime today and it mentions that it corrects the PH in acidic soils. Wouldn't changing the PH level of the soil have an effect on the ability of the plant to uptake certain nutrients?

Yes.
Dolomite "buffers" the soil ph to 6.5
pH 6.5 is where cannabis grows best.

beez, if ya fart in its direction it will have an affect, though not much of one.

Back
Top Bottom