Finally

Sephiroth420

So I've been lurking for a month or two soaking up as much knowledge as possible and finally sorted out the e-mail issue preventing me from going live here @420. Big thanks to all who post all their wonder cannabis knowledge. I have been following Cursor, gov, and most of all doc buds journals. Few others that have been extremely interesting are king john, icemud and seraph.
Thank u all so much. With that said I am gaining as much as I can so I can start my grow right. (still planning and reading. Can't pull the trigger yet). I am interested in growing autos in doc buds kit with platinum LEDs. I flip flopped between hydro and coco hempys before reading docs journals. Now that is not even debatable after those the frostiest buds I've ever seen. Any auto journals with docs kit?

I'll add that I have used cannabis for 20 years and this will be my first grow (when I finally get all the equipment) and am excited to do it right the first time. This forum is an absolute wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to the forums buddy. don't let the lack of replies fool you. It's holiday season in USA and also the last work day before. Reading is what makes us all smarter so don't ever stop doing that. I've grown several times and I still learn something each time, whether by reading helpful posts or trial by fire. Just dive in feet first and start posting any questions you might have. There are no dumb questions.

:welcome: Sephiroth420! I think it's wise to be well prepared as you obviously are. I jumped right in the middle of growing without knowing the first thing about it. I'm very fortunate to have gotten so much help right here on this site! Wonderful people here to be sure. Anyway.... happy to see you posting and I look forward to seeing your future posts. I do suggest starting a grow journal once you get started. Good Luck! :peace:

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!
Thanks Mike. Will be a few more months before I have the $ to get set up and in the meantime I want to learn as much as possible, hopefully by learning from others mistakes :)

Back
Top Bottom