Finishing time on GH lemonskunk

doughboy

Hey everyone this is my first time posting and first time
IMAG01115.jpg
grower. This season I got some GH lemon skunk seeds. Finishing time says 8-9 weeks but I wanted to post a picture or two to see how much longer you guys think I should let it go for. It has frosted once already and I've been covering it up and it doesnt seem its getting damaged and i really don't want to pick to early. I'm probably about week seven of flowering. Take a look and tell me if you guys think I'm on schedule for the 8 week finish.

Thanks man. I still don't know how much longer ill let it go for since its suppose to be snowing within the next few days I might try and hold out so it gains a lil extra weight. I'll be sure to post finished dried buds after the harvest is all done with :thanks:

Thanks man. I still don't know how much longer ill let it go for since its suppose to be snowing within the next few days I might try and hold out so it gains a lil extra weight. I'll be sure to post finished dried buds after the harvest is all done with :thanks:

Its not going to hurt to take it to 9 weeks. 8 weeks is usually early for most strains anyways.

My GH lemon skunk took 84 days of 12/12, was not impressed and ditched the mom and clones.

Back
Top Bottom