Firecrackers w/pics

faithless

I thought since i came into some money i would buy some nice bud.
My friend bought an ounce and i got an 1/8th. We had to wait 2 hours for it, but i digress. My friend had to go in :(. So i came home i sat here reading threw the site thinking of what way to have some of my bud. Then it hit me

FIRECRACKERS!!

Shame i only remembered to start taking pictures half way threw.

This is the 2nd layer of weed, so far there is, cracker,PB,weed,PB,cracker,PB
PICT0004_88932.JPG

The finished article
PICT0005.JPG

All dressed up and ready to go
PICT0007.JPG

I'm currently waiting for it to finish in the oven, only 7mins and 10seconds to go.
I'll post back i've got the effects (if any) It could be later on today though
Wish me luck

What temp did you put it on? I use 200-250 (F), for 15 minutes. Workes great for me.
Remeber, don't eat more if you don't feel it, it might be coming on late, and it WILL hit you like a fucking train.

have fun man and good luck

Its in at 160 C i think thats bout 220 F for 20mins.

Cheers bluntman.
How long does it take to effect you J842P?

Yay its done, still very hot, smells fucking great.
I'll get back to you all

OldBongMan said:
It will be interesting to see how it tastes and then how it holds up in the tummy...Then, let's hope for a rush!!! Let us know how this thing comes out...Maybe, your eye's will be able to focus that camera too. LOL!

Yeh my camera works sucks OBM i know lol

I'm also british but not blonde. Look threw the site topics with Firecrackers as the thread name.

Well i left it 3hours and i got slightly high, but nothing amazing really. I decided after 3hours 45mins i might aswell have a bowl. So i had a nice bowl of homemade hash on my pipe.
I'm quite disapointed it didnt effect me more, i won't be trying edibles again till i get a good/big ammount of weed.

P.S it didnt taste too bad actually, i enjoyed it with some milk

How much did you use? It should of gotten u nice and high if you use a gram at least. And yeah i agree its a different high and talks alot longer to kick in. Something i wouldn't do all the time.. And how long did u cook it and all that can also have a affect.

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
How much did you use? It should of gotten u nice and high if you use a gram at least. And yeah i agree its a different high and talks alot longer to kick in. Something i wouldn't do all the time.. And how long did u cook it and all that can also have a affect.
Yeah, a gram of mids will do the trick. A gram of kb will get you FUCKED.
Now that I look at your cracker, it does look kinda sparce.

you need enough weed on that cracker so it's like a single layer carpet of buds on the peanut butter, a few sprinkles of weed won't get you high.

The first cracker had about double of the second layer (first picture)
I cooked it for 21mins and ??seconds.
I thought it had a taste OBM, i rather unusual mishmash of PB and weed.

Anyway next time i get a quarter, i'm gonna make a batch, start muching in the morning and by tea time i should be royally fucked lol

I just put a fire cracker in the oven right now

I hope my mom doesnt pull up some one tell me if it is hard to get rif of smell please within the next 30 min. or so

Wow, I wish I could eat one gram and actually feel it.

Back
Top Bottom