First Attempt at Growing

edzzi

This is my first attempt of growing ganja , its a bagseed but not bad looking, enjoy
helloworld2.jpg

closeup45.jpg

Re: "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

thank you very much man, its still in 3rd week flowering, hope it will come up as sexy as it looks :).

can anyone tell me what kind of strain this might be, i dont even know if it waz any good weed when i used seed from that weed, is it good enough to be in the 23rd day, any advice or something like that would be useful to me, im new at this but learning from this website alot,
thnx,
stay high

Good luck guessing your lovely lady's strain 3-4 weeks into flowering. Best strategy I can think of is to let it go to the point of near maturity and using all the clues ((Aromas, leaf structure, days into flower before resin heads turn, etc.)) you can, put together a solid guess of the possible strain.

But if all else fails, your beautiful herb can be called whatever you want it to be. After all, she's yours.

thank you for the tip HashWreck,

well here is some pictures after 3 days, sorry for the bad cam this time, i did them when the lights were off, enjoy
closeupz1.jpg

08092011142.jpg

08092011138.jpg

:popcorn:

ok ppl, i dont know if im allowed to update my girls process but anyways ill try to, this is 33rd day in flower , im using hesi nutrients, and again this is my first (TEST) attempt at growing, this is a bag seed, i will order soon , 5 ak48 feminized seeds and 5 wonder woman feminized seeds, ill try and do a journal in the forum and hopefully u guys will help me grow those ladies nice and green,
anyways i did some close ups pictures ,hope yall like it
new70.JPG

DSC030111.JPG

DSC030061.JPG

33dayz5.JPG

some brown hairs starting to show up
33dayz4.JPG

33dayz3.JPG

33dayz2.JPG

anyways, this is the 33rd day in flower and still looks young im not quite sure how much more it has til finish but im quite happy with it,
now sorry but i gotta roll a joint

First grow REPs! Thank you for sharing. And welcome to 420Magazine, btw.

Can you tell us a little more about the grow, type of lights, et cetera?

First grow REPs! Thank you for sharing. And welcome to 420Magazine, btw.

Can you tell us a little more about the grow, type of lights, et cetera?

Thank you torturedsoul
I grow hydroponics
I'm using 2x200w CFL lights (27300 Lumens), i know its not enough light for blooming, and i should use HPS lights , i have ordered a 600w hps, and it will be ready in the next grow session,
Im using HESI nutrients (any thoughts for those)
and btw i have a mylar growbox 150cm length, 150cm width and 200cm height , ( im not familiar with feets ) because im from somewhere in south europe:)
thnx again,
peace
Edzzi

Im using HESI nutrients (any thoughts for those)

I've read that they seem to have a following in Europe. Haven't seen that brand at my "local" hydroponics store and have no personal knowledge.

i have a mylar growbox 150cm length, 150cm width and 200cm height , ( im not familiar with feets ) because im from somewhere in south europe:)
thnx again,
peace
Edzzi

For those who aren't metrically-inclined (think we all know how to work with grams, lol):
150 centimeters = 59.0551181 inches, or about an inch less than five feet.
200 cm = 78.7401575 inches, or about six feet six 3/4 inches.

Glad to see members from all around the globe.

I hope that you will consider running a grow journal here at some point in the future.

ok this is my last update in this thread , i chopped my lady at 50 days of flower, not bcuz it waz all finished but i had to, then dried for about 4 days then putted in the jar for 2 more days
anyways i did some close up shots with my friends cam to one of the cured bud that we smoked, and it has 100% smell of lemon, and the high was incredible, uplifting, very strong high,
i love it,
and im ready for the next grow
enjoy
drybud1.jpg

drybud11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom