First Ever Grow - Big Bang Automatic - On The Cheap - 2013

Are the big bang defo auto flowers?
Als o don't use tinfoil, it will create hotspots and maybe catch fire best to just paint walls flat whit, if you have any old white emulsion lying around ths would do fine if they are autos that mmeans they flower themselves and would take advantage of the extra light hours for better bud,

Your growing an automatic! it will bud itself and finish at a certain time. You do not need to swtich you light cycle to 18/6 or 12/12 it will flower under 24 hours of light! also your plants look like they are heat stressed you should move your light up a few inches and idk if you spray them but if you do you need to turn the light off and have a fan blowing to dry them. the light will burn the leaves with water on them and you want the fan to keep them from staying wet too long and attracting mold.

Out all day today guys, but will be back later with more pics and updates from all your good advice ,
Thanks and welcome bigblunts and kingjohn, I'm on it x x x

Hay guy, so as we have now settled, the lights will remain on all the time, as the Big Bang ladies are defiantly automatic and so were going to make the most of the light to hopefully get bigger buds.:love:
Now as for the reflective backing, I decided to cover the back wall with a high quality (rip off for cooking with) tin foil, I have put it up dull side facing out as suggested by timestrings. Iv only done the back wall as I am concerned about hotspots and fires being caused by using foil as pointed out by taylormade, and figured if I only done one wall it would be less risk, and I will weigh up the costs of white paint and the actual backing and then go with the cheapest.
Thanks to bigblunts noticing the heat stress being caused by the light being so low, I have managed to move it up higher, I didn't do this earlier as I was worried it would then be to high/ far from the shorter plants, but have managed to solve this problem buy sitting the shorted plants on plastic boxes to make them all roughly the same size. :cheer:
Big blunts also noticed that they may be nut burns on the leaves :thanks: again! So I think I have managed to flush them, if this means a good watering with out Nutes in it then they have been watered/flushed yesterday and today and I will leave them without Nutes now, but not sure how long for so please if you know, let me know:circle-of-love: and together I might just get some smoke of theses beauties!
I will upload some pics now of the progress. Oh yeah and I gave them a little spray too, the fan and radiator should stop and Mould build up.
Thanks again and anyone on this journal I am so so grateful too xx x x x:thumb: for all my new :420: helpers whoop whoop!

image1248.jpg

This is the nutrients I use

image1249.jpg

I took some more higher fan leaves off also to get more light to the lower bud sights, is this ok? Am I damaging the plants or helping, let me know guys, I like to make oil with the leaves, the last brownies knocked me out! :circle-of-love:

Checked on the girls, and there starting to just look the same every day now witch is worrying, and as soon as I was in my house it stinks of cannabis, even tho there growing in the shed next to the back of the house, it's making me paranoid! What can the neighbours smell? This is obviously why all u guys use them filters and all that ducting, I'd love to set it up for my grow, but truthfully, wouldn't have a clue where to start! How to set it up! So, in your opinion, can I just keep using the same Nutes? Do I need to go buy a special Nutes just for the budding bit? How long shall I leave them without Nutes after there Nutes burn?

Hope I still have a few helpers with me along this journal journey! Holla if ur there my friends!

just buy a nutrient with a lower nitrogen and higher p and k just give them a good run through with double the water to the pot size so if your in 5 litre pots 10 litres of water etc, then feed at half stated dose and wor yourk way up to full feed

Glad your still here as well lol

Watched a great documentary on utube called "when we grow, this is what we can do"
It was amazing, only about 40mins, but shows all the good things about cannabis and all the bad things about our corrupt leaders! Check it out everyone

an old friend of mines has jusd had a biopsy and the docs told him hes got 2 months to live cos of lung and liver cancer, his doctors prescribed him hemp oil

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom