First Full Grow! Girl Scout Cookies Auto & SoMango XXL Auto

Hey mochabud don’t you think they would be flowering by now it they were autos. Even if he had his lighting schedule jacked up...?
right ! i mean they did say girl scout cookies go about 14 15 weeks max so and im at 7 weeks next tuesday will be 8 and about 2 weeks flowering and the one i have in a pot in the back i was trying to test taking a bud site off and planting it idk i just wanted to see what would happen lol

Just passing through :popcorn:

Looking pretty good there @Zxro :yummy::passitleft:...
Thanks brother! @Enjoil and i are wondering why are some of them So slow at budding and the others are so fast with budding its Girl Scout Cookies from Nirvana and on growdaries usually they finish harvest around like 14 weeks if im not mistaking maybe 12 but im forsure 14 - 15 weeks and im starting week 8 next tuesday and the others have been budding for about 2 weeks i have 4 that are budding nice but 2 that are extremely slow but are progressing thats why i pruned / lollipopped them to try and get them to force buds or try to just focus on producing hopefully it works im just testing every simple thing i can do as of im leaving the other good budding plants alone and im thinking about defoliating them too so they can yield more what do you guys think ? defoiliate them while there only at week 2 / week 3 of perfect budding? i have one that stretch to like 6 feet that one recieves great light so i tdont think its necessary but the others i think so as there about 3 to 4 feet and bushy!

Heres all the bud sites close range with my flashlight only from my phone !

IMG_0835.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

and i honestly think its genetics due to the twisted ends because every time i put the light higher nothing changes but when i do put them far on the edge of the light they change a little bit but ive done everything from changing humidity to 50 60 percent and the heats fine the light got higher i just dont know why but thats all the buds from every plant or sights that i could take pictures of instead of fludding this thread with 100 photos lol! thanks guys @Enjoil

Hey mochabud don’t you think they would be flowering by now it they were autos. Even if he had his lighting schedule jacked up...?
You're playing roulette with autos, don't get me wrong they're getting better, but, I've had autos that were male :rofl: :rofl: and some that took twice what they said, and produced very little, and I've had some that monster on me :morenutes:

If you're still in 18/6 then she's just a slow one :thumb:

You're playing roulette with autos, don't get me wrong they're getting better, but, I've had autos that were male :rofl: :rofl: and some that took twice what they said, and produced very little, and I've had some that monster on me :morenutes:

If you're still in 18/6 then she's just a slow one :thumb:
Okay thank you much appreciated and yes im in 18/6 still

im going to be posting pictures tomorrow if anyone wants to see the update on them they are all flowering but one so far and its looking good im going to be buying more lights because im going to be starting a SOG!

Back
Top Bottom