First Grow 600w MH/HPS Soil Indoor White Widow - Jack Herer - Snowcap & Sour Purple D

kjfire

Hey guys

So this is my first real grow and I'm just kinda learning as I go so any advise would be appreciated.
So I have a 5x5x7ft space to work with,
1 600 watt mh/hps with digital ballast.
Hood is air cooled with a 400 cfm fan

I am using vermisoil and I picked up some Peruvian gold at the local hydro shop. I heard its good stuff?

I
Ok so I have already been vegging for about 30 days and I just switched my light to the hps bulb and also
Switched over to a 12/12 time sched.
Do you guys think its too early to start hittin them with some nutes?

My room is staying between 70 and 80 degrees I'm pretty sure that is pretty good though?
And 30 to 50 percent humidity. What do you guys think?

I'll try to get a couple pictures up. All I have is a camera phone so we will see how that goes.

Again any help or advise would be appreciated

Re: first grow 600w mh/hps soil indoor white widow,jack herer,snowcap.and sour purple

ok I got it.
IMAG032152713740.jpg
IMAG0326-2084135328.jpg
IMAG03361648549899.jpg
IMAG0347-1991731268.jpg
IMAG0348-784963719.jpg

Re: first grow 600w mh/hps soil indoor white widow,jack herer,snowcap.and sour purple

I've only been on 12/12 for two days..

some of the leaves on two of my plants are curling upwards, almost u shaped. not sure why.. any ideas?

this is after two weeks into flower

I'm subed, i just switched from 400w to 600w,finishing up a critical sensei clone.

hey man its good to finally vet a response. I checked out your grow and your plants are looking really good. my plants are starti g to yellow up quite a bit and I'm not exactly sure why. any ideas? I was told my soil might be to hot but ehh I dunno?

Re: First Grow 600w MH/HPS Soil Indoor White Widow - Jack Herer - Snowcap & Sour Purp

Hey guys

So this is my first real grow and I'm just kinda learning as I go so any advise would be appreciated.
So I have a 5x5x7ft space to work with,
1 600 watt mh/hps with digital ballast.
Hood is air cooled with a 400 cfm fan

I am using vermisoil and I picked up some Peruvian gold at the local hydro shop. I heard its good stuff?

I
Ok so I have already been vegging for about 30 days and I just switched my light to the hps bulb and also
Switched over to a 12/12 time sched.
Do you guys think its too early to start hittin them with some nutes?

My room is staying between 70 and 80 degrees I'm pretty sure that is pretty good though?
And 30 to 50 percent humidity. What do you guys think?

I'll try to get a couple pictures up. All I have is a camera phone so we will see how that goes.

Again any help or advise would be appreciated

What nutes are you going to use? I am using promix/ffof soil ,blue planet 3 part nutes. I start a mild dose of nutes when my seedlings have 4 real leafs,3-400 ppm.

your girls look damn good for no nutes,slight yellowing can be caused by lack of nitrogen. Good luck
Head3166

Re: First Grow 600w MH/HPS Soil Indoor White Widow - Jack Herer - Snowcap & Sour Purp

I bought a line called Peruvian gold its made by some local guys around here. its main ingredient is lama poo lol. I heard its really good stuff. but I was told that the vermisoil I'm using is to hot for indoor plants so I've been scared to add any nutes

I bought a line called Peruvian gold its made by some local guys around here. its main ingredient is lama poo lol. I heard its really good stuff. but I was told that the vermisoil I'm using is to hot for indoor plants so I've been scared to add any nutes

one suggestion is ask for help ,under the grow room section then go to "frequently asked questions". You will get quite a few "opinions"
mabe you can figure out which will help.

Ok so it has been a really long time since I have been on here. On my last grow I ran into a ton of troubles so the whole project kinda bombed. But I recently decided to try again.

So far I deceided to keep it simple and only grow only one strain. And im going with white widow. Right now I have two seedlings started and have been vegging for a couple weeks.

The only changes in the grow set up is the soil. I am going with fox farms O.F. with perlite mixed in.

I have some flora nova grow and bloom the two part series. ive heard its kindof a pain with soil but can be done.

Well thats it for now. Ill post a couple pictures in a min.

Welcome do my grow king. Hopefully all goes well this time:thumb:

20130418_204807.jpg

In the middle of transplanting into a new home :)

Back
Top Bottom