First grow and my babies are dying please help save them

TheOtherMJ

I have 2 plants that I started from seeds. One is about 3months from seed the other about a 1.5 months from seed. Plants are growing very slow, leaves are turning yellow tips are brown, they are folding along the length of the leave. I've read a million post wit people that have the same problem and they all got different answers so I finally joined to see if someone can help me. I'm new(I'm ready for the noob jokes) but Im really interested in learning the proper way to grow. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum so any help would be appreciated.

Soil: MG w/ plant food and perlite
Lights: 2 t8 65k and 2 cfl 23w
Soil ph:7-7.5
Water ph: unknown. Was using bottled water but switched to tap that I let sit for 24h.
Nutes: recipe for success.

If I'm missing anything please ask.

First 2 pics are the 3 month old last 2 are the baby.

I can't figure out how to post pics sorry.

I'm no expert my friend but I just need to share one thought. I've came across dozens of grows that went bad because of Miracle Grow's time released fertilizers. I've never used this and I have no personal experience with it. Just saying I came across many many forums that had plants suddenly getting severe nute burns from the miracle grow ferts. This is not advice, it's just an observation.

Pics will definitely help people help you. Go to the "Gallery" tab, and a little menu will pop up, click the last button "Upload Photos". After this is done, you can include any of your uploaded photos in your replies. Good luck.

I'm no expert my friend but I just need to share one thought. I've came across dozens of grows that went bad because of Miracle Grow's time released fertilizers. I've never used this and I have no personal experience with it. Just saying I came across many many forums that had plants suddenly getting severe nute burns from the miracle grow ferts. This is not advice, it's just an observation.

Pics will definitely help people help you. Go to the "Gallery" tab, and a little menu will pop up, click the last button "Upload Photos". After this is done, you can include any of your uploaded photos in your replies. Good luck.

I've also heard that about MG. by the time I actually researched it it was too late but I thought eventually the problem would correct itself.. Guess not. Thanks for the info bro

Back
Top Bottom