First grow box for white widow

monty1994

Hi everyone,
I want to build my first grow box so i can plant white widow in it. I was wondering if a 2''x 2''x 4'' box is big enough for 2 plants or at least one. And i was also wondering how big should my plant be before putting it in flowering stage and how much i might yield from it with CFL lights.
btw im planting in soil
Thanks guys :peace: :grinjoint:

That should be enough space for 1 plant or 2 smaller ones. Height may become an issue as they get taller since the lights will be hanging from the top and there will need to be some space between the lights and the top of the plants. However, with some topping and maybe some LST as you go you should be able to grow 2 plants in there just fine. The key is to not let the plants get too big before you flower because they will stretch a lot sometimes doubling in size or more. I've grown 2 plants in a PC grow box before with dimensions of something like 20'x8'x24' without too many problems. I think I only vegged for 2 weeks before flowering and they filled up the entire box and then some. I believe I ended up with about 20 grams between the two plants. Your yield depends on too many things (strain, nutrients, topping, training, veg time, etc..) to give you any sort of estimate. Hope this helps a little.

Good luck!

yeah it helped allot tanks man :) but isn't the place a bit small for LSD ?

I think you meant LST haha, LSD is good too but I don't think it will help here ;). Anyway, LST or low stress training involves using something such as string to tie or hold the branches or tops down. It can be used to tie the tops down if they get to close to light and it also helps promote more growth by allowing light to reach further into the plant which means more buds. So I guess what I'm trying to say as LST can be used both for making plants fit in the allowed space and for making your plants bigger. I used LST in my PC grow box I described above and I'll post some pics here so you can have a better idea of what I mean. However in my PC box I used a metal "grate" of sorts to weave the plants in and out of along with string to tie the plants down. Hopefully the pics will show you what I mean. Anyway if you have any more questions keep asking and I'll keep trying to answer. And if I don't have an answer I know for sure that somebody else on this sight will.

Peace:peace:

IMG_047221.JPG
IMG_047321.JPG
IMG_047813.JPG
IMG_047518.JPG
IMG_047518.JPG
IMG_047915.JPG
IMG_049416.JPG
IMG_048818.JPG
IMG_048225.JPG
IMG_049315.JPG
IMG_049219.JPG
IMG_048917.JPG
IMG_049121.JPG
IMG_048318.JPG

Sorry for so many pics, but hopefully you get the idea. If I hadn't LST'd in such a small place the plants would have gotten much too tall to fit in the box, even with only 2 weeks of veg time.

Back
Top Bottom