First grow, couple pics, any advice?

There should be no problems posting your pics here. we would like to see them. as for curing and storage, let it hang dry for a week till the bud feel crispy. then jar it, burp the jar for a few minutes every day for a couple weeks, then it can stay in the jar, or vac seal it with your food saver (thats what I do).

Here we go. Spent a few minutes actually reading about the right way to upload images to this forum -- sorry for my ignorance.

The natural light picture was touched up a bit in GIMP to lighten it up a bit. Unfortunately, my grow space is naturally dark and the overhead lighting is very weak.

IMG_004852.JPG
IMG_004750.JPG
IMG_004550.jpg

Week 9.

I started some leaf trimming. The girl seems pretty healthy with no problems.

Overnights are getting pretty chilly already, 14 celsius last night and lows going towards 10 later in the week.

I have an electrical oil radiant heater in the shed with the tent. It doesn't fit in the tent anymore, but it's keeping the tent space at around 20 celsius over night. I think I should be fine for the next week or two while the girl finishes.

Thanks for the kind words.

It's week 10 now and the weather is getting pretty chilly overnight.

I removed most of the excess foliage and tied the branches up a bit so I could stick the heater back in to the tent.

Outdoor temperature reached 8 celsius, but when I opened up the tent in the morning it was sitting at 28c.

I was a little worried the temperature was going to cause issues and was getting ready to cut it down.

I've seen varied opinions about waiting up to 12-13 weeks before cutting White Widow down. Anyone feel strongly?

I know I should look under a microscope, but I don't have one at the moment and the macro on my camera is laughable.

Back
Top Bottom