First Grow - First Journal For Your Viewing Pleasure (AK47)

IamBubbaKush

So the other day my buddy dropped a couple AK 47 seeds on me and said I have no use for these go nuts. So it dawned on me to not only try out my first grow since I'm home from college for the summer and it will give me something to do. So he dropped 6 seeds on me total. The 1st seed I germinated quickly, planted and transplanted outside for 1 outdoor grow just to see how it fairs. The spot its planted in is a very unreachable, mosquito infested, compost dropping paradise so during the process I'll check up on that one. I decided to germinate 2 more ak47 seeds along with 2 schwagg bagseeds just so I can play my odds. Seeds are currently germinating and will be planted in 4 individual cups and placed outside while I finish my cabinet. Ill keep you posted and pics included.

I feel like I am not getting hated on but not receiving love but thats alright. I just hope you guys help me along the way. So bagseed isn't happening but I just checked and the 2 seedlings sprouted, so tomorrow I'm going to throw them in their respectable cups. I have this potting soil thats all organic, so I believe that will be best if not mistaken.

Will have pics of seeds tomorrow.

So I checked on my plants today and they have already sprouted. Now they are being lit up by natural sunlight, but I dont know if this will be efficient for the whole life cycle. I was thinking about picking up some lights, I know i for sure want a HPS light. I only have 2 plants currently and am on quite a budget. So could anyone give me recommendation for lighting for both veg and flow cycle for just 2 plants? I want a nice yield.

Alright thanks Blacklips. Due to the HPS in the mail Iv been just lettin em rock some natty sunlight. Ill try and get some pics up tommorow when I get off work. Their not like super impressive as some of the stuff on here, but I'm a proud father.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom