First grow first problem help

Urhighness88

Hey all I'm new to the site and to growing this is my first attempt at growing and I have run into a problem my amnisa haze(weeping willow) is drooping pretty bad idk what it is I water every other day and I water about 3 gallons there in 13 gallon totes with happy frog and ffof I jus started using bloom nutrients about a week ago but this has been going on for about 11 days if you need any more info let me know here is a picture of them.
null_zps1627ccd6.jpg

null_zps3b953bdc.jpg

You're overwatering it maybe, but I'd say it's rootbound. Take it out of the pot and check.

Skip a watering day and see what she does. If she improves the. U know ur ober watering. If not the ur underwatering. Are the roots busting out the pots?

Over watering and under watering can make the plant droop like that.

If it's due to under watering you will see the plant perk up a couple of hours after a watering, if not then it's something else.

3 gallons? Every other day? In this colder end of the season? Your deff over watering.

Add a gallon of your nutes every 2 or 3 days. I swear to god that bush is shading your soil and that in combo with winter approaching your getting a build up of moisture. Aka root flood lol.

Relax relax,, she's big enough to handle her own. I'm sure your cutting the water down by now but I wouldn't water for like 3-4 days. You should feel a sense that your plant is getting better or worse but I'm sure a finger in that soil reveals it's wetness. seriously don't worry it at all and see what happens. it's a giant organism that will adapt and shift it's moisture where needed. It's gotta be an over water

Rant*rant*

Back
Top Bottom